Chapter Six-

Mulai dari awal

“Yeah, it’s for emergencies.  If we don’t have an emergency then we’ll just put it in our kids college fund or something,” she shrugs her shoulders.  I nod in agreement.

“It really sounded like he didn’t want to leave…” Jessica whispers.

“I know so why did he?” I ask.

“You’re guess is as good as mine,” she shrugs her shoulders.  My phone goes off breaking our train of thought.  I pull my iPhone out of my pocket to see I have a text.

From: Niall (:

Hey, there.  I put my number in when you weren’t looking, and got yours as well.  Hope you don’t mind! (;  How are you? Xx.

-Nialler

I smile down at the text laughing quietly to myself.  Wow, this boy can cheer me up pretty quickly with just a simple, ‘how are you’ text.  I start to reply back to his message.

To: Niall (:

Should I be worried, do I have a creeper on my hands? (;  I’ve been better, thanks for asking though! X.

-Tay

“Who are you texting?” My sister asks me smiling, for what seems like the first time today.

“No one…” I smile back.

“Your smile begs to differ,” she smirks back reaching for my phone.  I move at the last second running into the kitchen on the other side of the island in the kitchen.  She smirks trying to get to the other side.

“I bet its Connor,” she says trying to make a move to get to the other side, but I just mimic what ever she does.

“Nope,” I reply popping the ‘p’.  I giggle when she makes another failed attempt at coming to my side of the island.  Then she disappears behind the island.  What the heck?  Where did she go?

“Jess?” I ask looking around.

“Yeah?” she responds by my feet scarring me to death when she grabs my leg.  I drop my phone, but she just catches it before it hits the ground.

“Jess!  Give it back!” I yell to her as she runs away with it opening my messages.

“Oh Niall…” She pauses then gives me a stern look, “Ellie, I think you should stay away from those boys.  I see the way he looks at you and how he held your hand last night!” She yells out.

“What!?” I yell out not realizing she saw that.

“Yeah, I know things,” she giggles at my face.

“Well Harry was holding my hand too!” I counter and she just chuckles.

“So maybe he likes you too!” she says throwing my phone back just as I get a text.

“Nope,” I say shaking my head, looking anywhere but her eyes.

“And why not?” she asks.

“Because they can’t!” I argue back.

“Says?” she counters, getting up in my face.

“ME!” I shout.  Jessica’s face suddenly gets serious.

“What do you mean Tay?” she asks me looking a little concerned, backing off a bit.

“Guys like them don’t go for girls like me!” I tell her, trying to hide the sadness in my voice, but I know she catches it.

“What kind of girl are you?” she asks curiously.

“I’m nothing compared to how beautiful you are, I’ll never be that beautiful.  You have personality and your fun.  I’m boring and shy; no one would be interested in that!  I’m worthless that’s why everyone leaves me!”  I yell out then realize I just admitted my biggest insecurities out loud..

Niall’s POV

“Just go in guys its fine, they know we were coming,” Louis tells us pushing us through the door.  We make it through the hall when we hear yelling.  Taylor should know we’re here I texted her…

“Guys like them don’t go for girls like me!” Taylor yells.  What?

“I’m nothing compared to how beautiful you are, I’ll never be that beautiful.  You have personality and your fun.  I’m boring and shy; no one would be interested in that!  I’m worthless that’s why everyone leaves me!” She continues.  How could such a beautiful girl say those things about herself?  It’s really getting to me…

I’m going to show her just how beautiful she really is…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is, what do you guys think?  Good stuff coming ahead!  So whos team are we thinking?  Anything could happen at this point! (:

Vote, comment, and/or Fan!