Poison

A/N: Sorry for not updating lately, we're nearing our midterms and I really need to pass because my future is kinda on the line here. Also also, I've had this AU on the world finals intro performance and I want to finish it as soon as possible now that the world finals is over but school says no, haha :(.

Colleen wakes up early the next day to the sound of her phone alarm. She does the basic check mail on phone and read messages. She suddenly gets a message from Nick:

Gonna upload this week's MASHED vid and mine, you should upload yours too.

Colleen jumps out of the bed, a silent thud on the carpeted floor. They finished cleaning out the room the other day and it was bigger than anyone had expected. She opens her laptop to double check the final cut of the video. She laughs at the video; she surely had fun filming this one. The discussion they had about the uploading of this video couldn't leave her mind; Lauri complaining about his half nakedness in the video, Peke telling him he looked hot anyways. That was one heck of a night; they watched the possible run down of the video if no one was against any part in it. Fortunately for Colleen all the guys approved of it so she didn't have to conjure up a new video in a day.

Gonna start upload now. Did I tell you me and Leo got a big room here in the house?

She replies to Nicole. She looks back at the two beds in the room; Leo was still sleeping like a baby. It was only a little past 6 so she decides to go out and take a stroll around town and maybe get some exercise from walking.

It was half past 9 and Colleen had just gotten back from the market, she bought stuff she needed to make lunch. She walks towards the kitchen humming a tune.

"Where've you been?" someone suddenly asked. Colleen jumps a little at the sudden voice; she thought everyone was still asleep. She looks to where the voice came from and sees Rekkles fixated on his game.

"I went to the market. Why are you awake?"

"Practice." He simply answers her.

"Workaholic much, anywho, have you eaten breakfast yet?" She asks as she enters the kitchen and drops off her bags.

"No." he answers. He keeps on clicking his mouse, his fingers intricately pressing on the keyboard, still not looking away from the screen.

"You should eat; people are already going on about how we don't feed you."

"That's just mean." He answers which makes Colleen laugh, she proceeds on arranging the things she bought.

Colleen goes back into the gaming room and plops down on the chair beside Rekkles "Well do you want food or not? I think I have some left over from earlier."

"Can you?"

"Yeah sure, no problem." she says as she stands up from the chair. She goes in the kitchen to get the extra Champorado from the fridge. She gets the small can of evaporated milk and pours some on the Champorado forming a spiral of milk above it. The Champorado was already cold but that was the beauty to it, it's good hot or cold. She puts the bowl near Martin's mouse pad and she plops back down on the chair.

"What is this?"

"Just eat it." She hands him a spoon.

He was about to get the spoon but thinks for a second, "You might be trying to poison me." He gasps, "That's why you were so eager to feed me! Who are they replacing me with?"

"Puszu. Just eat it so my job will be done." She laughs, waving the spoon in front of him.

He snatches the spoon from her taunting gaze, "I'd rather eat poison than live in a faux world."

"Such words, you've been reading again hm? But don't worry, I think he's good but you're better." She smiles at him.

"Spare me your pity." He takes a spoonful of the porridge-like food. "This is actually good."

"Spare me your pity, I know it sucks." She mocks him as she turns to the computer. "Also you know why it tastes good?"

"Why?" He asks, his mouth half full.

"It's the poison." she smiles grimly and winks at him.

"I'm okay dying from eating this." He says as he fills his mouth with it.

A/N: Wow I just realized some of the optional sentences I wrote were still here, forgot to take them out haha :))