About Vikings and Mermaids

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating much lately, college is killing me </3 I just wanted you to know that I'm still alive and I love you :* :))

Colleen gets her laptop and takes it to the living room, placing it on her lap. Her new video has been up for a few minutes now and she began reading some of the comments.

Lauri comes in the gaming room groaning, "Well good morning starshine." Colleen laughs. "The video's up." Lauri replies with more groaning which makes Colleen and Rekkles laugh. He came in the kitchen and came back with a banana. He leaned on the back of the couch where Colleen was sitting.

"Did you always have this red string?" Lauri raises her wrist.

"Yeah, it's supposed to ward off The Evil Eye. Leo has one too, actually the whole family does."

Lauri sits down next to her, "Are you Jews now?" he jokes while playing with the piece of thread.

"Nah, we just did it for fun. Some of the girls from Team Cyanide were commenting on the video."

"Oh man." he takes a bite of his banana.

"So you're a viking, I never knew that." Rekkles laughs at Colleen's statement, "And the mermaid laughs." she says in a narrator way.

Cyanide laughs remembering the picture his fans edited of him and Rekkles as viking and mermaid.

"That's just mean." Rekkles pouts. Lauri and Colleen break into fits of laughter.

"You know Lauri, your fans over on tumblr are pretty solid." She grins at him. He's always been hard on himself and thinking that he had no supporters or fans. Ever since Colleen knew him he has always looked down on himself.

"You're stalking my fans again."

"I'm stalking your fans again." She clicks on the picture the fans edited of Lauri as a viking and Rekkles as a mermaid.

"That's me alright, look at them muscles." he laughs and Colleen pinches his stomach, "Ow!"

"Your abs seem to be softening up." Colleen jokes and she laughs while poking at her friend's stomach. He tackles her to the couch and Colleen exclaims, "NOOO!!! The soul crushing viking! Help...can't...breathe..!" and she fake faints on the couch.

Bora comes in the living room, "Do we have anything to eat?" He leans on the back of the couch where Lauri was trying to kill Colleen with his viking strength.

"I can make you something." Colleen pushes Lauri off and stands up.

A/N: How would you guys like it if I made title cards for every chapter? I'll make ones for the previous chapters too if that will be a go. I haven't actually decided yet if I want "title" cards or just like a picture of a character and a quote he/she will say in that chapter.