Pasta

"How long will you be here?" Lauri asks Leo who just got back from the market.

"Till the 2nd week of August I think."

"Who are they?" Rekkles asked Peke, his teammate and Fnatic's mid.

"That guy," he looks at the person Cyanide was talking to, "is Cirino Leonardo Acardi. We call him Leo. The girl you met earlier is his sister, Colleen Pal-" he was cut off when Colleen sat next to him in the living room to watch some TV.

"Sorry, was I interrupting something?" she asked as she made herself comfortable.

Peke was about to tell her what they've been talking about but Rekkles quickly answers with, "Nothing important."

"Okay then. Also," she turns around to face Peke, "you got some pasta?"

"You gonna cook dinner?" he laughs.

She slaps him on the arm, "At least I don't put whole and unpeeled bananas in my pasta sauce."

"It's for that sweet taste. And since when did you cook?" They continued with the banana talk. Rekkles was entertained with what was going on with the two that he ended up watching them instead of the TV.

"Personally I think it will be better if you peel and slice or mush them before mixing it in the sauce."

"You know you can eat banana peels right?"

"Yeah, but maybe you should shred the peel first so you don't get the whole thing or something." And they continue on with this.

Meanwhile, in the other room, Lauri and Leo were discussing house systems and schedules. "You'll be dropping us off at the airport right?" Leo asks

"We'll see if it conflicts with our schedules, but most likely it wouldn't."

"At least I cook naked!" Peke exclaims a little too loudly which made Leo and Lauri stop their conversation from the other room. Colleen and Rekkles laugh at their friend's childish antics, it was cut though when Colleen's phone started buzzing. She excuses herself and answers the phone, walking away from the living room.

"At least you cook naked? Really? That was your argument?" Rekkles laughs.

"It's tough to cook naked, what if the pasta sauce splatters all around and you get splat on. It'll burn your skin you know."

A/N: Hey so I edited some stuff on the first chapter just because of some detail conflicts. These chapters are short I know but it's just starting out so I guess it's okay(?) Leave comments/suggestions and vote if you liked it :D