Worlds Group Stage2 Day1

"Most people are considering this match as the NA vs EU rivalry equalizer. Meaning whoever wins in the Alliance vs Cloud 9 match determines whether NA>EU or EU>NA."

---

Ring. Buzz. Ring. Buzz. Colleen grunts, it was dawn and someone was calling her. She checks the caller ID, Rekkles.

"LMQ won against OMG!" he exclaimed as soon as she accepted the call.

Colleen being half asleep wanted to respond with "Waht?!" but could only muster "Waaah...?"

"Were you sleeping?"

"Y-yeahhh...."

"Oh crap I forgot time zones. Get some sleep okay."

"They must be getting nervous." she suddenly thought. "N-no." she musters, she was really half asleep at this point, "What...do you need...from me?" She was trailing off in between words in her sleepiness.

"Nothing, I need you to sleep now you still have school."

"Okay good night." she drops the phone on her bed and falls asleep in a split second. Rekkles hung up since he knew she already fell asleep.

---

"COLE!" Nicole ran to Colleen on the sidewalk. Colleen was supposed to go by her house and wake her up but as she can clearly see her friend is already awake. "Your European boys!"

"What?"

"LOOK!" she shows her screenshots of the schedule shown in between the games where they show who won. Both Alliance and Fnatic lost against their first matches of the group stages.

"Crap. Okay, that aside we should get going, I slept in a little because Lars interrupted my sleep." They walk to Nick's car parked on the driveway.

"Shouldn't you call them?" Nick asks as she drives smoothly through the road.

"I'd rather text them, they might be busy right now or sleeping i don't know."

Hey guys, I know this has been an off day for you but you know what they say, when you're down there's no other way but up!

Good luck guys, especially on your games tomorrow!

-Colleen Palmira Acardi

"Send." she says as she hits send. She sent the message to the whole Fnatic team and to the whole Alliance team. "Did you do the homework?" Colleen asks Nicole.

"Pfft, no." and they both laugh as they near their school.

A/N: If you guys are wondering whose thoughts are on the first line, those are Colleen's. Also this is an advanced chapter so there will be chapters before this (I just posted early because I was hyped) so stay tuned! :D