Worlds Group Stage2 Day2

"Today is the day; they're going up against the number 1 seed from Korea."

It was the 2nd day of the 2nd half of group stages. Colleen set multiple alarms to ensure that she wakes up early for the games of the day. Her friends will be competing on the first two games, Alliance vs. Najin White Shield and Fnatic vs. Samsung Blue. She was actually really nervous because of the fact that her European boys are going against, what most people consider as the best region in the LoL esports scene, Korea. They needed the wins, she knew their self esteem went slightly down from the games they had the other day.

---

"HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS WON!" Colleen exclaimed through the phone. Just by her voice you can see her jumping up and down in glee.

"Why are you so surprised?" Rekkles laughs.

"I...I'm in shock. That was Samsung Blue and you didn't ban Zed against dade and I just. I was preparing myself emotionally for if you lose. But OH MY GOD I WAS SCREAMING WHILE WATCHING YOUR GAME my neighbors are going to complain about this."

"You're screaming now." Cyanide jokes and the boys laugh.

"I DON'T REALLY CARE; I'M JUST SUPER FRICKIN HAPPY RIGHT NOW! You guys make me proud, brb gonna cry." The guys laugh at their friend; she really was a weird and quirky person in nature.

"You did kinda motivate us with that text." Soaz said.

"Yeah, well you guys needed it. Do you guys not know how worried I am of you? I wanted to hype you up even if it is by a little. You needed this win to get you back."

"Thanks for that Cole." Bora says.

"We'll get ready for our next game now okay." Araneae said, his coachness coming out.

"GOOD LUCK GUYS!"

"THANKS COLE!" They all exclaim and Colleen ends the call.

---

"Whoa." Colleen's mouth was gaped open. The game ended and OMG won against Fnatic.

"OMG is good." Nicole says. She went to Colleen's house upon hearing her from her house shouting earlier on.

Buzz. Buzz. A text from Lauri came in.

That was disappointing.

Colleen frowns and takes a deep breath, she's seen him like this before and she doesn't want to see it again.

Ok i have to admit, your performance was lackluster. By "your" i meant the whole team.

Pull your shit together. If you want to engage, as much as possible you need to group up even when there's only a few of them there. idk much about these stuff but you've got Alvar and Toyz to guide you guys. Just learn from the mistakes you've made here and try not to do it again.

She sends her text. Colleen didn't want to sugar coat it, she wanted to point out what was wrong but just as she said, she didn't know much about those kinds of stuff. "What is it?" Nicole asks.

"Lauri's down." she sighs.

i think Lauri's feeling down, check on him ok.

also i felt sad for deft earlier :(

She texts Rekkles. "You know what, it's a Thursday, we should do something fun." 

"Now you're talking." Nick stands up and gets her and Colleen's "notebook of ideas" This notebook was filled with things to do for fun or when you're bored. The mechanics were to brush through the book until someone says "Stop." and they do whatever is on that page.

Nicole brushes through the pages of the notebook while Colleen shuts her eyes "Stop."

"Eat as much nutella as you can." They run downstairs to the kitchen and starts eating up the sweet spread.