~38~

"You are absolutely insane!" You quietly scream at your boyfriend who is sitting on the black leather couch adjacent from you.

"I'm standing by my word." He defends himself while crossing his arms with a look of mischief in his eyes.

You mumble under your breath and pick up the silver spoon on the coffee table. Popping open the lid to your pint of vanilla bean ice cream, you notice Christian doing the same with his chocolate flavor.

"I just don't understand why anyone would ever choose such a bland flavor when they could get chocolate." He says calmly, putting a heaping spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

"And I don't understand how you couldn't like such a classic, the chocolate is way too rich and overpowering." You retort, keeping your eyes glued to the TV playing reruns of your favorite show.

"I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree." He says with a soft smile on his face.

"Or," you begin, taking your cell phone out of your pocket, "we could call Mike and ask for his opinion."

"Ok, but let's make things interesting. Winner has to buy the other person ice cream for a month." Yelich says, extending his arm.

"Deal." You respond and extend a hand to shake Christian's.

After dialing Mike Moustakas's phone number, you finally get an answer after a few seconds of ringing and put it on speaker.

"Hey, (Y/N). What's up?" Mike asks from the opposite side of the phone.

"Quick question, do you like chocolate or vanilla ice cream better?" You ask, staring intensely at the screen.

"Actually, I'm more of a strawberry guy." He responds leaving you and Christian in disbelief. Who could like strawberry over vanilla?

"What! Dude, you're a loser. How can you not like chocolate?" Christian yells at his friend.

"Vanilla is so much better!" You respond.

"Whatever." Mike says before hanging up.

You and your boyfriend look blankly at each other for a few long seconds before Christian speaks. "At least we don't like strawberry."

"Yeah, Mike's a psychopath." You respond, shoveling another spoonful of vanilla ice cream in your mouth.