~33~

"(Y/N)!" Your brother's voice rang from the opposite end of the silver iPhone you pressed against your ear.

"Hey, Mike. What's up?" You respond to Mike Moustakas as you enter your small apartment after coming home from a long day of work.

"Just a heads up," His voice began but your attention was brought to a figure sleeping curled up on your couch. "My friend needed a place to stay but as you know, my house is getting remodeled, so I may or may not have offered him your couch and given him a spare key to your apartment."

"Mike, are you kidding me?" You ask unamused in a hushed voice trying not to wake the man up.

"Heh," He chuckled nervously. "Gotta go, bye sis."

The connection was gone before you had a chance to lecture him. You set your purse on your kitchen counter top and tiptoed over to your bedroom. You couldn't help but catch a glance at the man snoring on your leather couch before shutting your bedroom door.

"I'd say make yourself at home but I see you've already done that." You mumble under your breath as you catch one last peek of the attractive man.

———

Before you even realized what happened, you found yourself curled up under the covers of your bed. Sitting up and stretching your arms, you turn your head to see the numbers on the digital clock. 7:23 pm.

You swing your legs over the side of your bed and prepare to stand up when a dinosaur sounding roar came from your stomach.

Throwing on a pair of sweatpants and a Brewers hoodie with the last name "Moustakas" printed across the back in golden letters, you slide on your slippers and leave your bedroom to make yourself dinner.

However, a certain conversation you recently had with your brother slipped your mind until you are met with a tall brunette shuffling around your kitchen with a frying pan in his hand.

You stood in silence for a few seconds watching him skillfully flip pancakes and stack them onto a plate until you caught his attention.

"Pancakes?" He asks nervously once he notices your glare.

Your tense muscles relax when your stomach once again growls. "Yes please." You say defeatedly, plopping yourself onto a barstool at the kitchen counter.

He slides a stack of two pancakes over to you along with a jar of maple syrup. "Thanks."

"No problem," He states while making a plate for himself. "thanks for letting me stay here."

"Yeah." You say back with a mouth full of food.

"I'm Christian by the way." He states after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"(Y/N)." You respond and grab the two empty plates and put them into the dishwasher.

———

"Have you ever seen Star Wars?" You ask, flipping through the channels on your tv.

"Nope." He responds from the opposite end of the couch.

"Well, that's about to change." You say smirking while pulling a blanket over yourself. This is going to be one hell of a weekend.