Chapter 2: Rocky

I walked back over to the bar after making my rounds talking to some Whisky regulars and fixing my hair and make up in the bathroom. Even though the band had just finished playing, the nightclub continued to fill up as people from all over the strip piled inside. I finally got the bartenders attention and opened my mouth to order a drink when a deep, but familiar voice spoke up from behind me.

"She'll have a Jack and Coke and I'll have the same thing... without the Coke."

I spun around and was face to face with none other than the lead singer from Motley Crue, who flashed a smile as our eyes met.

"Vince Neil," he said reaching across the bar to grab our drinks.

"Well thanks for the drink Vince, I'm Heidi." I replied taking the Jack and Coke from his outstretched hand.

"That was some good shit you pulled earlier," he said as he nodded towards the stage.

"No need to thank me, I was just trying to help you impress those girls that were drooling over you. Nothing like a little jealousy to really send 'em over the edge," I laughed. Vince didn't though, his expression remained serious and his eyes never left mine.

He leaned in closer and said slowly, "You're the only girl I'm trying to impress tonight."

My eyes flickered from his, down to his lips and back up again. Just as he noticed this subtle invitation, he began to lean in when a tall, scrawny guy with long black hair appeared behind Vince and grabbed his shoulder. "Bro come help us pack up our shit, you rushed out of that set like a bat out of hell..." He trailed off as he saw me standing in front of Vince. "Ohhh... I see. Look dude come help us with this shit and then you can hit up Blondie afterwards."

"Heidi," he said, "her name's Heidi." He winked at me and told me not to go anywhere as he started to walk back toward the stage.

I sipped on my Jack and danced around the area where Vince had left me. I could feel the alcohol making my lips tingle and realized I should probably stop after this one. I felt a tap on my shoulder and whisked around expecting to see a tall blonde rockstar, but instead seeing a regular brown haired club-goer. I stared around the room wondering how long Vince would take as this guy attempted to make conversation with me. I tried my best to look as bored as possible and I could tell he was growing aggravated with my disinterest.

He took a step closer and said, "look, we don't have to talk at all. You can just come home with me and scream instead."

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" I said as I made eye contact with the man for the first time since I realized he wasn't Vince.

"I said a pretty piece of ass like you should be leaving this bar with me anytime now," He snarked.

"I will fucking kick your ass." I heard Vince yell toward the guy from a few feet away. I heard him stomping up behind me, but I didn't care. I drew my empty fist back and slugged the guy right in the cheek. I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was the Jack or maybe my brief encounter with Vince had woken up some inner troublemaker, but whatever it was, damn if it didn't feel good.

What came next didn't feel so good. The man grabbed my wrist right after it made contact with his cheek and twisted it backwards. "You stupid fucking bitch!" He yelled. And that was all it took.

"Get your fucking hands off her!" Vince yelled. He socked the guy right in the nose and tackled him to the ground. I watched in disbelief as they rolled around on the floor of the Whisky and bystanders tried to pull them apart. Vince got up, wiped his mouth and spit. He didn't have a scratch on him except for a split lip. Meanwhile the other guy had a bloody nose, swollen eye and to my surprise a bruised cheekbone right where I had clocked him. Vince walked past me and grabbed my hand, spinning me around and towards the door as he kept walking.

Once we got outside of the Whisky, we finally stopped walking and turned to look at each other. As soon as we made eye contact, we burst out laughing.

"Oh my God, fucking Rocky Balboa over here! Is your hand okay?" Vince said in between fits of laughter.

"I'm fine, I can handle my own. But did you see that guys face, we really did a number on him!" I snorted as we walked aimlessly down the Sunset Strip.

I looked over at Vince as we walked and realized his lip had grown in size a little. "We should probably get some ice on your lip so it doesn't swell up," I said slightly concerned.

He grimaced as he ran his hand over the cut and gestured to the building ahead of us. "That's my apartment right there, want to come in and doctor me up?" He said mischievously.

"Of course," I said back with a smile.

Angel (Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, Nikki Sixx fan fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें