Orede immediately pulled out his sword to resist, and the soldiers on both sides began to fight.

The civil servants saw that the situation was not right, and quickly started avoiding the battle. Louis and Carnia also completely had no intention of meddling, just hiding and watching from the side. In their hearts, they even hoped that the demon elder could take care of Orede. That way, the main power could return to their hands.

The demon elder had no way of winning against Orede just relying on combat power. He used his wand to release a lot of demon magic, wanting to use this demon magic to restrain Orede. He also wanted to use the demon gas to trigger the blood in Orede’s body. He simply did not believe that Orede had already cleared out the blood essence, no one could have overcome the power of the demon blood pearl.

The thick and dark demon magic slowly permeated the entire room, only the demon clan could see clearly through the magic. The humans were already basically completely blind.

Just when the demon elder and the demon soldiers thought that they could start casually killing as they wanted, a bright light flickered and quickly grew larger. In just a moment, the demon magic in the room instantly and completely vanished.

The demon elder looked at Jing Yang, who had just released this light power, surprise flashing through his eyes. Before he came, he had received news of a person with extremely strong light magic, and this person was still the previous saint’s grandson. He had originally thought that this was some fake news that the human royal family had deliberately let out, but he had never thought that this person really existed. He actually could use such a fast speed to clear out all of the demon magic that they had released, this person was really very powerful.

The demon elder quickly turned his attack target to Jing Yang, using that magic wand to let out destructive demon magic toward Jing Yang. That demon magic formed the shape of a skull with an open mouth, rushing toward Jing Yang.

Jing Yang calmly raised his hand, and just as the demon magic was about to devour his body, white light appeared on his palm. The light made that demon magic quickly and easily dissipate, just like some sort of fragile mist.

The demon elder desperately tried to release demon magic, but the magic he released extended out less and less, while Jing Yang’s holy light was reaching farther and farther. When the holy light completely shrouded the skull on his wand, it let out a cracking noise. That skull broke into four fragments, scattered on the ground.

The demon elder stared in shock, and before he had time to react, Orede had already rushed in front of him like lightning and pierced his body with a sword, ending his life.

All of the demons were completely eradicated, and those civil servants hiding in the back could only come out one by one.

Carnia saw that Jing Yang’s holy light was so powerful, and his jealousy eroded his heart. He stepped forward and said to Orede, “Your Highness, you have killed the demon elder and their soldiers, the demon king will definitely not let you off.”

“I have killed countless demons and never worried about whether or not the demon king will let me go.” Orede looked at those civil servants with contempt. “If you are afraid, you can just hide like you did just now. But you all better remember, my soldiers and I resisted the demons regardless of life or death, for the sake of bringing peace to the people, and not for those of you who only know how to sacrifice others to protect their own interests.”

“War will only sacrifice more people.” Carnia self-righteously said. “We worked hard to maintain peace with the demons so that our people will not have to suffer from the pain of war, so that our soldiers do not need to die on the battlefield.”