Chapter 48: For their safety...I have to

Start from the beginning

"So it takes them this long to realise that? That their son, brother needs help?" I asked softly.

I felt Andy's hand on my shoulder.

"They left because they don't want you hurt, or them hurt and you to suffer even more" Andy said "Understand this Percy"

They don't love you

They're using you

Who would want a mistake?

"So? Do you want them to come back?" Andy asked.

I looked down.

I want them to come back...but they could get hurt.

'And even worse, Luna will immediately know I'm in you as she has been a previous host. She could get dangerously hurt and risk both of our safety' Order said 'Do you want to risk that?'

I sighed, feeling tears roll down my cheeks as I made my decision.

"No" I whispered.

"Did I just hear you-"

"No" I said louder, looking up at Andy "They could get hurt Andy, and I don't want that responsibly on me..."

"They won't, they will be protected-"

"By who? By me?" I asked "You know well I'm not mentally well at the moment, frankly is getting worse. I'm the last person to protect anyone at the mo-"

"Percy!"

I turned around to see Apollo, who was not smiling like normal.

"What?" I asked sourly.

"The gods...want to see you" Apollo asked.

"About?" I asked.

"About everything I guess, I haven't been told a lot" Apollo said "Mainly about Order hosting you"

Andy and I groaned at the same time.

"Really this again? Have you told them its the Jason boy's fault for all of this and it is his-"

"Yes I have but they don't listen to the 'care-free, unserious god'" Apollo said, cutting off Andy.

"As his manger and protector from Chaos, the primordial of Creation I will not allow Luke to leave" Andy said "He is not mentally here"

Apollo looked at me, like he was staring right into my soul.

"I can sense that" Apollo said, looking me up and down.

I immediately held my wrists, making Andy looked confused between us.

"You know I can give you-"

"You know I will NEVER take it Apollo" I replied, cutting him off "It changes people and I-I-I don't want to change"

Apollo sighed, defeated.

Andy turned to me.

"Wait, you haven't taken your pills-"

"That is another conversation for another day" I said "Let's go and get it over and done with"

"Percy, this is dangerous for you" Apollo warned "If anything triggers-"

"I know Apollo" I said "I'll be fine"

'I actually agree with Apollo, this is dangerous for your mental health and the risk of snapping at the gods and revealing...us' Order said.