Chapter 8 "Danger On The Wind"

Start from the beginning

Well then, that should make things easy for you, on showing me around, right?

Right. Well come on. Our first peird class is over here.

Lead the way. 

"He's kind of cute, but not my type. I wander what Shy would say if he saw me showing this guy around the school. Probably nothing. Considering he's a new kid and I was asked by a teacher to showing around the school. Oh well. Let's just get to first hour."

"Dang. Close up she's even hotter then I thought, but I have to keep my mind set on my mission. Which is to take this girl back to my lord. I can't let my feelings get in the way. Man she's got cute butt. What the hell am I thinking. Got to get my head in the right place."

Hey Runa.

Hey Shy.

Who's this?

Oh, this is Kiba Tategami. He's a new students here and I was asked to show him around.

I see. Well you do that. I have to go to a student cansle meeting.

Ok, see you later Shy.

Later Runa. Hope you like it here Kiba.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to joining you and Runa here at school.

That makes two of us. Anyhow later.

Later Shy.

Nice meeting you. 

You too Kiba.

Nice guy. He your boyfriend?

You could say that.

Oh. Either he is or he isn't.

Ok. He is.

Well then, Looks like he's got some compition.

What makes you say that?

Your a smart girl. You'll figure it out.

I think I already have. Anyhow, this is our first class. So let's go.

Right behind you.

"Followed"

"Keeping an eye on this girl isn't easy. There are fairies all over the place, keeping an eye on here, but non of them know that I can see them, or that I know that their there. Hmm. So this is where she lives. Alright. Now to find away to get close enough to her, gane her trust, and them take her to my lord, before he loses patients with me."

Hey sis?

Hey what?

Can you help me with my homework?

That would depend. What's your homework?

We have to write a story on fairies and your the only one that I know that knows anything about fairies.

That I do. Alright come in and we'll get started.

Yay!!! I have the greatest sister ever!

Yah, yah. Get in here and settle down.

Alright. 

So what do you want to know about fairies?

Everything that you can tell me. So that I can make this story.

Alright then, I'll start with the kinds of fairies there are and we'll go from there.

Ok. I'm ready.

Well there are......

"She's helping he little brother with his homework again. That's so like you Runa. Non the less, I wish you would hurry up. I'd like to show you around Fairy World some more. That is if you want to, but at this rate, that could take awhile. Oh well. Just sit here and wait I guess. After all, everything is calm, even the wind is soft tonight. That means no trouble, for now."

"Dame. That fox fairy of her's is there. Arough. I'll have to wait a bit longer, before approach her here. For know I'll just approach her at school and work my way from there. And no fox fairy is going to stand in my or my lords way."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shy. You can come in now. My brother went to bed.

Nice. Now then. Come with me. I have something to show you.

Alright. Just let me grab my coat and we'll be off. So where are we going?

You'll see when we get there.

Shy!!!

Don't Shy me. You'll love it. I promise.

I'd better or I know a fox fairy that will not be getting his goodnight kiss.

You'll ove it, beside you owe me a goodnight kiss.

You'll get your kiss after you show me where your taking me.

Not far. Just around the corner to Fairy World. Where you can pick out a puppy and yes I talked to your parents. They don't mind.

Yay!!! I get a puppy!!!!

Yap. Now which one do you want.

Let's see. Ahhh. I'll take him. 

The snow white wolf pup. Alright. What's his name.

His name is Gin.

Alright. Here.

A collar with his name on it.

Yap. I had a feeling you were going to pick him and that name, so I had the collar already for you.

Ahh. Thanks Shy. (Hugs Shy and then picks up Gin and hugs him)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is he doing. Oh great. He gave her a fairy wolf pup. Just great. Oh well, it doesn't change anything. I'll still get that girl and get home in no time. And no fox fairy or fairy dog will stop that."