51. High School Ship

I'm in a love-hate relationship with this book...

Y/n PoV

I held tightly onto my suitcase whilst watching some of my friends wave as they entered the plane.

I guess I could've gone to Starlight with them.

But I have a bad feeling about that place...

I turned around to see the others that were going with Laurence and I on our small vacation type trip.

Vylad, Dante and of course Laurence.

"Alright guys, we have to go board our plane now." Vylad Said whilst checking his phone.
"Woohoo! Let's go!" I cheered. We laughed at my enthusiasm and started making our way down the airport.

~~~

I looked over at Dante that was still in shock from who we just bumped into on the plane- Or more like me planning this to happen because it was a huge ship of mine in high school.

"Wow. You really did...- How?" Dante stuttered. I laughed and shrugged. Dante hugged the red head tighter causing me and Vylad to awe.

"This is a Dante X Nicole moment that I shall never forget."

~~~

"Oh Nicole, I haven't seen you in ages! Last time we've seen you was in love love paradise... right?" Dante looks at Laurence that shrugged.
"I wasn't even there."

"You guys went to love love paradise and didn't bother to tell me?" I raised an eyebrow at Dante. "Where did you even get the money?"
"Let's not talk about that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quick update, I'll be updating this book soon with longer chapters.

Thank you for all the votes and comments! I read all comments so know that I appreciate them!

See you in the next chapter, love you ❤️❤️