50. "Go back to reading your book, Vylad."

Y/n PoV

I clung onto Laurence's arm as we walked down the street towards our house. The sky is dark and the only light that's seen is the moon, the street lamps and from the inside of peoples houses.

Memories of this morning rushed through my mind. They were chaotic and almost nerve wracking.

"I give you permission to be with my daughter." My Dad said. I was still holding onto Laurence from after the jump, and he was still holding me tightly. His head resting on top of mine as he listened to what my dad was saying.

That jump. It was fun yet thrilling. I'm still alive, but I don't think I'll ever do that again.

I let go of his arm and started speed walking towards our house due to how cold the breeze is getting. I heard Laurence laugh and footsteps, which I assume are his, getting closer.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and the two of us smiled at each other, lovingly.

Mia PoV

"No, no, no!" I giggled at Zane that was attempting to play the ukulele. "Like this.."
I took the ukulele off him, gently and sat opposite him on the couch. I started playing a soft and slow tune.

When I finished I looked at him and smiled at his gazed face.
"I...I don't think playing the ukulele is my thing..." Zane said shaking his head.
"Maybe you just need practice.." I protested when I saw him pout.

"Yeah! Practice and you'll eventually be able to do it!" Vylad cheered from the other side of the room. I looked at him and saw him smiling.
"Go back to reading your book, Vylad." Zane rolled his eye.
"Aish. Zane, be nice!" I Said, playfully slapping his arm a couple of times.

"Whatever." Zane muttered. "Oh and thanks for letting me stay here for a while... Garroth is really getting on my nerves..."
"Haha. No problem." I smiled at him sweetly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this is veryyy short and I'm sorry about that. But I need you guys to decide...

Should Y/n and Laurence go to Starlight?

Or should they go somewhere else instead? And where?

And this book is apparently suitable for the Watty's which I was shook about- I still am..