36. Aphmau's Mom to the Rescue

Lucinda: He hasn't responded to her text since then. We tried taking her to a party to help her, but she just left...apparently he blocked her..

Y/n: What? I told him to let me know if anything happens...

Lucinda: This is getting weird...

Y/n: You're right....

Lucinda: You know his parents, right?

I put the book down and nodded.

Lucinda: Why don't you go visit him?

Y/n: I....don't think I should be getting involved...

Lucinda: Why? Did something happen?

Y/n: No...But I feel a bit guilty since I may know how the fire started...

Lucinda: Who did it?!

Y/n: It wasn't on purpose..the person just wanted to do a small prank..

Lucinda: Who-

There was a knock on the door. The two of us stood up and walked to the door. Lucinda opened it and I smiled.

Sylvanna: Yo! Y/n! I heard that Aph broke up with that.....boy.

Y/n: Yeah...they did..

Sylvanna: GREAT!

We looked at her confused. She coughed awkwardly.

Sylvanna: I need you to come with me and cheer Aph up.

Y/n: Why me?

Sylvanna: You have a great sense of humour!

I mean...she ain't wrong.

Y/n: Sureeee...Bye Lucinda~

Lucinda: See you later, I guess...

~Time Skip~

Sylvanna: So we go in and act supportive.

I nodded. She knocked on the door and we went in.

Y/n: Aph?

Sylvanna: We're Sorry to barge in, but I have the house key and I haven't heard from you in a while, and I wanted to make you were doing oka-

The two of us gasped. Aph is sitting on the couch, with Aaron's hoodie around her waist. There are tubs of ice cream and cheese cake around her.

Sylvanna: Mija!

Y/n: What happened here ,Aph?

Aphmau: Mom, I don't think you know but..

Sylavana: What is it Mija?

Aphmau: Aaron and I...broke up..

Sylvanna: Oh no! How did this happen?

She tried holding her happiness in. I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms. A few men with guitars came in causing me to move back in shock.

Aphmau: We had differences...*sniff* it's funny because I thought we had a lot in common...

Sylvanna: Oh Mija, sometimes things just don't work out!

Aphmau: But it turns out, I'm a selfish jerk who can't think of anyone but herself. *sobs* It's...it's my fault! And all I'm doing is turning away people around me who care about me. I don't know what to do...

Sylvanna quickly shooed the men out of the house. I sealed my lips together and sighed.

Y/n: Aph...

She started crying even more. Me and Sylvanna looked at each other, my face saddened.

Sylvanna: Mija...

Aphmau: I loved him, mom. *sniff*

Sylvanna: Aww Mija...come here!

She walked over to Aph and sat next to her. I leaned against the wall and looked at them.

Sylvanna: Sometimes, these things happen. I-I'm sorry it happened like this. Granted, I'm not entirely sure about what happened but...Can't you call him?

Aphmau: He blocked my number.

Sylvanna: I'm sure he just needs time. You're strong, Mija. Just...

Aphmau: *sobbing* I guess you got what you wanted mom, he's gone.

Sylvanna: *Sigh* How about, I read you a bedtime story, and Y/n makes you some warm milk. Hmm...? You look like you could need some rest. Then we'll talk more in the morning.

Aphmau: That's....I would like that.

~Time Skip~

Once Aph fell asleep, Sylvanna came downstairs and sat down with me on the couch that I cleaned up.

Sylvanna: *Growls angrily* That little punk! How dare he make my daughter sad?! Sure, I don't like him but...*Sigh* If He makes my Mija happy...

She stopped and looked at me.

Sylvanna: Isn't your family close with Aaron's family?

Y/n: We are quite close. Especially me, I've spent a lot of time with them when I was younger since me and Aaron were best friends.

Sylvanna: Can we perhaps...pay them a visit?

Y/n: We could....But it's the best to let my parents know. My father doesn't want the business between the two families to...fail.

Sylvanna: Alright. I'll call Zianna.

She took out her phone and dialled my moms number. She put the phone on speaker and waited for an answer.

Zianna: What's the sich, Yo?
Sylvanna: Zianna, girl...
Y/n: We need your help..
Zianna: Y/n? Sylvanna? Yo, you guys sound serious. Did something happen?
Sylvanna: You know Aphmau's boyfriend, right? Aaron? I know your family and his are close. I hate to ask you for something like this, but you girls are the only ones I could turn to and...
Zianna: Girl, we've been friends since our kids were babies. What you need?
Sylvanna: It's...
Y/n: Aaron and Aphmau broke up.
Sylvanna: That's right....
Zianna: Say What? Shouldn't you be-
Sylvanna: Happy? Honestly, I though I would be, but...Seeing my baby like that , made me realise...She's grown up. And I haven't been there to help her with relationships. Honestly, that was never my forte.
Zianna: So, What do you want to do?
Sylvanna: *sigh* You, Y/n and I are going to bring Aaron back home.