37. Are they back together?

Very long chapter ahead! Unedited!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zianna: Yo, This sounds like a great plan! But, what if Aaron doesn't want to come with us?

The three of us stood there in black ninja clothes and a black stripe on our cheeks.

Sylvanna: Well, then we'll just have to... knock him out and kidnap him.

Y/n: Huh?

Zianna: Sylvanna!

Sylvanna: *Giggles* What? Oh come on it was just a joke!

Zianna+Y/n: Ohhhhh

The three of us started giggling.

Sylvanna: But seriously we'll do what we have to do what we have to do.

Dad came up behind the three of us.

Garte: What are you ladies up to?

Zianna: We're on a secret mission to steal Aphmau's boyfriend and take him back to her!

Sylvanna: Zianna! It's not secret if you tell who ever!

Zianna: Whoops! Uhh...Forget what I said hun bun!

Garte: Is this going to cost us anything?

Y/n: Hopefully it won't!

Zianna: But~ I did spend money on these outfits and makeup!

Sylvanna: Zianna! Can we focus?!

Garte: Well, you ladies have fun doing whatever then.

He towards the cabinetry and started looking for something.

Zianna: Sylvanna, I get you want to do this all secret agent like, But wouldn't the better approach be to call Aaron's mother and talk to her about the situation? I have her phone number.

Sylvanna: Well, why didn't you say that in the first place?

Zianna: I tried to but...Then we wouldn't have had so much fun putting on this face paint! *giggle*

Sylvanna: You sneaky little...Girl...This is Why I LOVE you! *Laugh* Now give me his mom's phone number.

Zianna: Alright girlfriend!

Garte: Wait!

Zianna: Hmm?

Garte: You're talking about the Aaron Lycan? Zianna you cannot do this!

Zianna: Why not?

Garte: They are our business partners! We cannot risk the future of the Romeave corporation over a personal matter that isn't any of our business!

Y/n: That's why Sylvanna is doing it!

Garte: But you girls are giving out his mother's number! What if she finds out where Sylvanna got the number from?

Sylvanna: Yo, you changed from high school Garte!

Zianna: Sweetie, this is love we're talking about! Do you really think it's good for our image as a company if we denounced true love?!