43. Everything will be okay..

Y/n PoV

I looked in the mirror and stared at my wolf ears. Most of the scars are bandaged and/or healed. I turned around and walked out of the bathroom. I saw Laurence and smiled. He grabbed my hand gently and we walked towards our other friends. I saw Mr.Lycan. We talked about the situation an hour ago.
The reason I'm not leaving is because I was able to control myself. Aaron wasn't able to do that. Now he has to leave and heal.
I saw my parents and my mom gasped and ran over to me.

Zianna: My baby!

Sylvanna: Oh Y/n!

Zianna: I cant believe that horrible boy threw a potion at you that made you a werewolf!

That's what Mr.Lycan Said is the best to tell them.
My mom exploded in tears and caressed my hair and brought me into a hug. Sylvanna and my dad walked over to us.

Garte: Laurence. You better promise to protect my daughter from now on.

Laurence: I-I promise..

Zianna: Garte! Don't get angry at Y/n's boyfriend! It's not his fault!

Garte: But-

Zianna: No buts! Now come here and be thankful that Y/n is alright now!

Dad sighed and nodded. He walked over to us and wrapped an arm around me.

Garte: I'm glad you're doing better. I have so much to tell you, but right now I hope you remember to take the pills you were given and rest.

I nodded my head gently. He smiled and ruffled my hair avoiding the wolf ears.

Sylvanna: Y/n- I'm so sorry for Aphm-

Y/n: It's alright. It wasn't her fault.

Sylvanna: Did she apologise?

Y/n: ..No..I don't think she could've because everything was a mess.

Sylvanna nodded and sighed. My parents walked over to Sylvanna and the three looked at me.

Zianna: Are you sure you don't need us to take you home?

Y/n: I'm sure. Hayden and Cadenza are going to take us home.

Zianna: Alright. I'll visit you soon.

The three walked away. Laurence took my hand again and we made our way to the main room.
I pulled the hoodie over my head. I'm wearing Laurence's green hoodie.

Ace: Guys!

I looked at the direction but before anything, Mia attacked me in a hug. We haven't seen each other since the ambulance came. Laurence and the others started talking whilst Mia and I were hugging.

~Time Skip~

I looked out of the car window as Laurence caressed my hand whilst talking to Hayden. Cadenza was secretly fangirling but kept quiet. I had my hood off revealing my werewolf ears.

Cadenza: So...Y/n?

I looked at her. She had a smirk on.

Cadenza: When will you and Laurence get married?

Laurence: Cadenza!

Cadenza started laughing.

Cadenza: What about kids? Or should I say...pups

My face went red and Laurence started complaining.

Laurence: Cadenza! You always ask that!

Cadenza: Alright. I'll ask something else. Y/n. Since you're a werewolf, you're with a human being. Can you like turn Laurence into a werewolf-

Laurence: CADENZA!

Cadenza: Yeah you're right. I already know the answer. My friend told me you can turn humans into werewolves-

Before Cadenza could say anything else Hayden cute her off.

Hayden: I think that's enough Cadenza..heh..

Cadenza: I know you're interested about this too!

Hayden rolled his eyes and laughed.

Hayden: So since we're talking about Y/n and Laurence~ I think Y/n should know about how Laurence would talk about her everyday when he came back home from school-

Laurence: Yah! Are you guys serious?!

We laughed and Laurence rolled his eyes and wrapped an arm around me bringing me closer to him. He kissed my forehead and I rested my head on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The past few chapters made no sense. Lol

Now that that's over, the next few chapters are going to be chill :)

Unedited