45. Aphmau's year alone

I have a new different of writing again 🙊

I think it'll be a bit obvious that I've been studying poetry at school 😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Romeave

Laurence squeezed my hand. He noticed I was nervous.

Aphmau is finally coming back.

The others came back a while ago, we caught up and managed to make our friendship/bond stronger than before.

The reason I'm nervous is because ever since that incident, Aphmau and I haven't spoke to each other.

It's not that we argued. No. It's just that I heard Aphmau has been feeling incredibly guilty that 'she' stabbed me..

We're currently stood outside her house with everyone on the street. The ones that didn't go with us, are still confused.

We're not going to tell them what actually happened. No way.

"Babe..." Laurence's soothing voice echoed through my head. I looked at him and noticed his baby blue eyes staring into my soul.

He opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by Garroth's loud voice.
"She's here! I see their car!"

I gulped and hid behind Laurence. He let out a soft chuckle and let me be.

I heard a car pull up. My breath hitched a little.
"Aphmau!" The others cheered. I assume she's out of the car.

Ugh. Grow up Y/n. It's just Aph, one of your best friends.

I shook my head lightly. I sighed before stepping out from behind Laurence and standing close to him. He wrapped an arm around me.

I looked at Aphmau for the first time in almost 2 months. She's a bit pale. Her long dark hair is in a messy ponytail. She's walking slowly, Sylvanna supporting her. There's a red bandana covering her eyes.

The bandana looks like Aaron's..

She walked past us. She walked towards the door.
"Thank you guys..." Her voice cracked when saying that.

The two walked inside the house. Travis looked at us in confusion.
"What's up with Aph?" He asked.
"She's just...tired." Kim sighed.

"Come on guys." Lucinda began. "Zane, KawaiiChan and Y/n, go inside and help Aph settle in. The rest of us will do something else."

~~~

I stood beside Zane as KawaiiChan was unpacking the groceries. Sylvanna left a few minutes ago. Aphmau is upstairs.

"Uhm..Y/n?" Zane called. I looked at him.
"Yes?" I replied.
"Can you..Can you go upstairs and see if Aph is okay?" He asked.

I sealed my lips together and nodded.

I turned around and made my way upstairs to Aphmau's and Aaron's room.

I wonder what Aaron is up to..Is he alright? When will we see him again?

I gently knocked on the door. I turned the door handle and walked in.

I saw Aphmau sitting on the bed whilst holding Aaron's hoodie. The bandana on the pillow. I cleared my voice awkwardly. She looked up at me.
"H-Hey Aph..Zane asked me to-"

Before I could say anything else, she walked up to me and..hugged me.

"I'm so sorry Y/n..!" She sobbed. "I can't believe I hurt you so bad back there..! How could I..?! Why..! I'm so so SO sorry..!"

My eyes started watering. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her and caressed her hair.
"It's alright Aph...I know it wasn't your fault..." I whispered. "I know that real you would never do something like that...After all, we're best friends."

She looked at me with tears rolling down her face. We broke the hug. I let out a soft chuckle and used my thumb to wipe off some off her tears.

"You- You reminded me of-"
"Aaron?" I Said. She nodded.
"You're able to comfort me..just like Aaron.." she smiled.

"Good. That's exactly what Aaron was hoping.."
"What do you mean?"
"He wants me to comfort you just like he did, so that you would feel as if he was still here." I Said. "Oh, How are you feeling?

She looked down and then looked at me.
"Better. Should we go downstairs and bake something with KawaiiChan and Zane?" Aph asked.
"Of course." I giggled and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not posting much  •^•

Anyways, thank you for 2k reads! ❤️💜❤️🎉💘❤️💓💞💚💓💜💘💘💙💕🖤💜💚💙💜💝💓❣️💕💙💜💞🖤💚💕❤️