35. What about Aarmau?

I entered the restaurant and saw the table I'm supposed to be at. At the table, there was My dad,Melissa and Aaron. I smiled at the waiter as she led me to the table. I sat down and looked at them.

Garte: Here's my daughter!

Melissa: It's so great to see you Y/n! I enjoyed the cooking show last week!

Y/n: Heh. It was fun seeing the results of what everyone made.

We giggled at the memories. Dad voiced awkwardly.

Garte: Like I was saying, I'm sorry my wife couldn't be here. I'm sure she'd be jumping with excitement to see the two of you!

Melissa: Tell her our family are sending greetings.

Garte: I will.

The two began talking whilst I looked at Aaron. Each time he'd catch me looking at him, he'd look away.

After a while my dad left. I gave him a hug and then sat back down.

Y/n: Alright Aaron, What happened between you and Aph?

Aaron: I'll tell you later.

Y/n: Why not now?

He looked at Melissa. I looked at him blankly but then understood. He doesn't want to say it in front of her.

Melissa:.....I'll get going now. Remember to be back home soon, Aaron.

She stood up and left. Aaron shuffles next to me and sighed.

Aaron: Aphmau thought I was the one that started that fire.

Y/n: So you guys broke up?

Aaron: Mhm...I just want to take a break...

Y/n: A short break..?

Aaron: I...don't know...

Y/n: *sigh* Just promise to contact me if something happens.

Aaron: I'll....okay

~Time Skip~

Y/n: Cmon Aph~ It's been over a week! Let's go do something fun!

Aphmau: Noooo! I want to finish watching this series!

Lucinda: Fine! We'll stay here with you, right Katelyn?

Katelyn: That's right!

Zane: But-

Katelyn: I'm here whether you want it or not!

Katelyn left to the kitchen with Zane whilst me and Lucinda sat next to Aph.

Aphmau: Y/n...How come you and Laurence...are in a perfect relationship even though you work a lot..?

Y/n: Even though we work a lot or have places to be, we manage to find time for each other. Everyday we text or call each other. We meet up and talk. When I have to work longer than usual he comes and waits for me to finish.

Aphmau: That's so sweet....Even when you're super busy, you guys stay in contact, spend time with each other.....this must be why Aaron was acting so...unusual...

She looked down with tears in her eyes.

Lucinda: Aph! Don't think about it! You're supposed to stay positive!

Aphmau: But it's the truth!

Y/n: Aph...listen, I've know Aaron for a very long time. I know he isn't the type of person to get angry at you...you guys have been dating for a while so he probably is going through stress...

Lucinda: We'll leave you be Aph. I think you might just need some time alone to call him or try thinking about what next.

Katelyn and Zane came in the room.

Lucinda: Cmon Guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Getting closer to finding out who the mysterious person is and what Y/n has to do with them. How did she get involved in the mess? What deal did they make? What will happen with Laurence and Y/n?

The answers will be revealed very soon 😉