44. Back home

Y/n PoV

I walked downstairs whilst rubbing my eyes. I jumped on the couch and looked around.

Laurence: Good Morning!

I smiled when Laurence walked out of the kitchen.

Y/n: Good Morning..

My wolf tail swayed side to side slowly.

Y/n: Where's Ace?

Laurence: He and the others are coming back later in the afternoon. We left early since I wanted you to rest. Aph will be back in a two months..She needs some time with her mom.

Y/n: Ah okay~

He sat down beside me and handed me a plate with pancakes. I smiled and started eating the pancakes. I heard Laurence laugh.

Y/n: It's been a while since I had your cooking.

Laurence smiled.

Laurence: Now you're going to have it for a while.

There was a knock on the door. Laurence stood up and walked to open it. I put the plate down on the table and followed him.

Dante: You guys are back! I got your text! I was surprised you came back so fast!

Katelyn: Missed us?

Travis: They Probably did~

KawaiiChan: Yay! Laurence~Kun and Y/n~Senpai are back! Shipping can continue! Where's Y/n~Senp-

She paused when she saw me. Dante and Travis looked at me in shock. Katelyn gasped and looked at me. I smiled awkwardly.

Katelyn: Y-Y/n! You're a werewolf?!

My face went a pale.

Dante: And What are those scars on your arms?!

I looked at Laurence. He looked at them and laughed softly with a sad tone.

Laurence: A lot happened...

Travis: Like What-

Laurence: I think it's the best if we talk about this when the other come back?

Katelyn: Sure...Aph will tell us all about it-

Laurence: Aph isn't going to be here for 2 months. The same with Aaron, he isn't going to be here...for a while..

Dante: What happened? You have to tell us now!

Laurence: Well...What happened with Y/n was...

He glanced at me.

Travis: Lets go in and sit down...?

Laurence nodded.

~Time Skip~

Laurence: Basically, There was a weird guy going around in the forest, he threw a potion and Y/n that turned her into a werewolf. Because of this, Aaron is going away for a while- I can't tell you why yet. Aphmau is depressed about it though...

Dante: What about them scars? They seem pretty bad.

Laurence: Oh- Well...

Laurence looked at me. I gave him a small nod and he looked at the others.

Laurence: What happened was really horrible and heartbreaking...When I saw Y/n- I felt so bad for not being able to protect her...Y/n was vomiting blood and seemed in so much pain...

Laurence's face saddened and he looked away not being able to continue.

KawaiiChan: Y/n~Senpai...

Y/n: Let's not talk about this..

I looked at the others and they nodded.

~Time Skip~

Y/n: Nooo! I was winning!

Travis: HAHA I WON!

Katelyn: Shut up you punk!

Katelyn playfully punched Travis' arm. Travis pouted and rubbed his arm. I laughed and rested my head on Laurence's shoulder.

Travis: Y/n! Katelyn punched meee!

Dante: Grow up, Snowball!

Katelyn: HAHA SNOWBALL?!

Y/n: Yeah, that's what we called Travis in High School.

Katelyn laughed and we all started to tease Travis.