30. Confession

Y/n PoV

I swear I'm getting weird feelings around Laurence. Recently we've been hanging out more and people have been asking if we're a couple. I don't know what to do anymore since he's been a big flirt.

Mia: Y/n! Spill the tea!

Y/n: Huh?

Mia: You're more quiet than usual. Tell me what's going on..

Y/n: Not until you tell me about you and Zane!

Mia: Well.....uhm...

Y/n: Please tell me~

Mia: I have a...small crush on him...

Y/n: AWW! I'm actually happy it's you that likes him!

Mia: Y-Yeah, Whatever! Now tell me what you've been thinking about!

Y/n: Well....I've been having weird feelings around Laurence...my heart beats fast...I feel my face heat up...I can't stop thinking about him..

Mia: Oh honey! You're in love!

Y/n: In l-love?!

Mia: Yup!

Y/n: W-What if he doesn't feel the same way?

Mia: Y/n...When you were studying abroad there wasn't a day he didn't talk about you...Even now he won't shut up about you..like he always calls you to see how you are..The sparkles in his eyes when he sees you just proves that he's in love with you..

Y/n: Really?

Mia: Yes...so this means

Laurence PoV

Garroth: You guys are in love!

Laurence: woah....So if I confessed-

Garroth: About that, when will you confess?

I paused and looked at him. I looked at my phone.

Laurence: Today!

Y/n PoV

I arrived at the beach. I walked around and decided to sit on a rock. I looked at the view with a small smile.

Laurence: Y/n!

I turned my head and saw Laurence walking towards me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Y/n: W-Why did you ask me to meet you h-here?

WHY DID I STUTTER?!?!

Laurence: Well..

Laurence stood beside me. I stood up and looked at him. He fiddled with his fingers. I placed my hand on his to stop him from fiddling. He looked me in my eyes. I felt two big hands around my hands.

Laurence: I know this may sound cheesy but...I like you...No..I love you..You are the only girl I ever had interest in..Even when I tried getting into relationships..You were always in my mind..I just couldn't stop thinking about you..they way you look, talk, laugh..I love every single thing about you...

He laughed gently/nervously.

Laurence: Will you..be my girlfriend?

Y/n: Took you long enough to ask! Of course I'll be your girlfriend!

He smiled like a child and pulled me towards him. He placed his lips onto mine, bringing us into a gentle.

Once we pulled away he wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on top of mine. I rested my head against his chest.

Y/n: How will we tell our friends?

Laurence: Using social media~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Double update!

Double update!

Damn,Laurence really did take his time to confess.

On a more serious note, I hope you all have a nice holiday!