27. The Grand Opening

3rd person

Aphmau: You're all welcome to come in for a special treat due to the grand opening! Thank you!

Everyone clapped as Aphmau and KawaiiChan went back inside. People started entering the cafe, looking around. Some were already ordering the treats.

Y/n PoV

I finished my shift at the Smoothie,ice cream, cake cafe. I said goodbye to all the other workers and walked outside to see Ace. I smiled at him and the two of us started walking.

Ace: There's a new cafe that's been opened today! Wanna check it out?

Y/n: Sure...what do they serve?

Ace: I think it's sweet things...cake, muffins, cupcakes...

Y/n: Ah ok...

We turned round the corner to see a kawaii cafe that has balloons on the outside. We slowly walked inside. I smiled and walked up to the Butler.

Y/n: Laurence?

Laurence: O-Oh! Hi guys! I thought you wouldn't come since you said you're busy.But I'm glad you did!

Y/n: I finished working for today! We came over to see what you guys have..

Laurence: Alright! I'll take you to a spare table!

Gene PoV

I looked at Laurence who was taking Y/n and Ace to their table. I ignored Zane's nagging's and concentrated on the three. Laurence looked a bit more tense than usual. I don't see why not though. Y/n has changed a lot, in a good way.
I smirked and walked to the table. I smiled at Y/n.

Y/n: Hi Gene!

Gene: Hey Y/n! Hi Ace!

Ace: Sup.

Gene: Did you order yet?

Y/n: Yup! We were just talking with Laurence on the Butler uniforms..

Ace: I think it's more creative than wearing a shirt with the logo..I prefer the Butler uniforms...

Gene: I think I looks handsome in it. Right Y/n?

Y/n: Uhm...I guess you do..?

Laurence: What about me?

Y/n: You do too..?

Ace: I need to get back to work soon...

Y/n: Oh yeah! Can you guys get Ace's order? I'll stay here for a while!

Laurence: Alright!

We watched the two walk away. I looked at Ace and sighed.

Y/n: I swear they're getting more weird each day..

Ace: Haha yeah!

Zane PoV

I looked at Gene and Laurence who came into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and then looked back at the cupcakes I was making.

Laurence: I swear! Can you like not do that?

Gene: Do What?