Day One The First Day of Paradise

The search for love is never easy. This is the case for me at least, I've never had a real boyfriend but maybe this will change after the summer.
I was scouted on social media to join a tv show that has been running for three seasons. I was asked if I would like to audition for season four and to my surprise, I bagged myself a place on the shows front line.
The show was called Gay Island, the show is about tops and bottoms getting together and finding love for a cash prize at the end of the summer. Whatever happens, whether I find love or not at least I have the comfort being able to spend a possible thirty days in the sun, if I can survive that long. Although I have one of the ten front line positions on the show, it doesn't mean I will be on tv the entire season. I can be eliminated at any stage during the show. However, this was something I was aware of and I was happy to enjoy my summer for as long or short as it might be.
I sat in the back of a red Jeep with the roof down as I was driven to the villa on the island. As I was approaching I could see the cameras rolling and beginning to film my entrance. Drones were hovering high filming my entrance, I knew now I needed to smile and appeal to the audience. Hopefully, the intense feeling would pass. However I instantly felt nervous seeing the cameras, I had never been on tv before. I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the rearview mirror quickly. My hair was shaved around the sides and back with my brown hair perfectly pulled back on top. I looked down at my outfit, a slim fit white t-shirt, red short shorts and white flip flops. I felt ready to face the cameras and most importantly the tops that would be waiting for me. I was a proud member of team bottom!
As the jeep stopped, looked around me seeing cameras places in trees, on walls and in various other places all around me and no doubt all over the villa. I knew they were all watching me for my grand entrance. I hopped out of the jeep with confidence and was handed my bright lime green suitcase from the driver along with my white backpack.
I thought the villa was stunning as I stood still for a moment taking it in. Just behind me, another jeep pulled up and someone jumped out, hitting the dirt path. "Hey cutie" a boy said from behind. I turned around to see a slim black boy with braids in his hair wearing a pair of swim shorts with the Jamaican flag on. I smiled at him and he gave me a hug, "I'm Tyrone". I could tell that Tyrone was a bottom, he was slightly feminine but I also knew because the tops and bottoms would not be entering the villa at the same time. For dramatic purposes, the tops and the bottoms would be entering separately. "I'm Jake" I replied. "I can't believe we are finally starting our journey into paradise, how do you feel?". "I'm ready to make out with some hot tops" I giggle cheekily. "I rate that, I've been excited for so long. I'm so glad I'm here now. I was practically jumping out of the jeep on the way here" he smiled.
The two of us headed inside the villa and looked around the rooms. We had a look in each room, the kitchen, bathrooms, wardrobe room, dressing room and finally ending in the main room which was, of course, the bedroom. Each of the rooms was spectacular in there own way but the bedroom was the highlight as it would be where a lot of lovemaking would happen and where we'd spend most of our time when indoors. The bedroom had six large double beds inside, three on the left lined up facing the three on the right side looking out to the villas outdoor garden and pool. The other three on the window side faced the wall with decorative paintings above each bed. At the other end of the room was a large communal bathroom, with a couple of toilets, sinks and four showers.
"We must be the first ones here but this means we get first dibs on the beds. I guess it's important what one we pick because a man will be with us in it soon enough" Tyrone explained. "Which is why I'm taking this one!" I said bringing my suitcase over to the middle bed on the left-hand side looking out the window. Tyrone laughed and he took the bed on the right side nearest to the bathroom.
Just as I started unpacking a new boy joined us. "Hey boys" a voice called. As I turned around I saw a slim, blonde boy with a toned body with tattoos. He had two complete sleeves and one complete leg sleeve. The rest of his body and his right leg were without tattoos. He had a cheeky smile on his face but I walked over straight away and gave him a hug. "Hey I'm Jake and that's Tyrone" I said politely. "I love those shorts, Jake! Oh and I'm Tyler". Tyrone also walked over and gave Tyler a hug. Tyler decided to take the bed next to me closest to the door by the hallway. This left three beds, the bed on the left side closest to the bathroom, the middle bed on the right side and the bed closest to the door to the hallway on the right side.
We continued unpacking before someone new joined, "Hi boys!" A cheerful voice calls from the doorway.
We all came over to greet a boy wearing a light blue pair of shorts with light brown medium length hair. "I'm so glad I'm not the first one here, I'm Ethan" he said politely. Ethan seemed very sweet, completely innocent and good boy. He put his case on the bed next to mine on the side closest to the bathroom.
We all continue unpacking for the next twenty minutes or so and making small talk as we go along. "So why are we all single then?" Tyler asks the group. "For me, it's just every guy I go on a date with, nothing ever develops" I respond honestly. "I'm the same, to be honest" Tyler agrees. "I work too much that's my issue" Tyrone calls from his bed. "I'm kind of waiting for my Prince Charming like the fairytale. Girls get it in the real world but gay guys don't get it as much" Ethan admits. "Oh your so cute Ethan, you'll find that in here," I tell him as I look over to him standing over his bed. "I just want to put it out there, I'm not into fighting with other twinks or bottoms over a guy. I want us to be a team that's honest with each other and says what we want. We should be a real team that looks out for each other" Tyler tells us openly. "I agree with Tyler" I call out just as another boy walks into the room. "Well hello boys, I'm Colin".
We all turn around to see a toned looking boy, with already tanned skin, light brown hair, very tight short shorts that almost looked like they would tear if he moved with pouting lips. "Hey come join us" Tyrone calls waving him in as he takes the middle bed in front of mine. "I was just saying how we should be a team in terms of the tops and deciding who wants who and Jake said he agreed with me" Tyler explained. "Oh well, I go for what I want. I mean I wouldn't compete for the sake of it but if I like someone then I like them" Colin admitted. There was a moment of silence in the room and Colin could feel that people didn't know how to take what he said but he spoke again to lighten the mood. "Look I'm not here to make enemies I'm sure we will get along".
We all continued unpacking our things when suddenly Tyler's phone bleeps. "Oh my god, I got the first text of the season! Come look boys" he called excitingly.