[How it all started]

You groaned.

I dont belong here!

Those words were the only thing that you know,familiar with and always remembered.

"Y/N?"a voice asked,you turn around to see Asch,with his usual stoic expression"its late,why are you out here alone?!"he asked,you played it off.not wanting to make suspicion.

"I was taking a walk,Asch,nothing else!"you smiled,he walked closer"i'll walk you"he said,your eyes buldge out"No!"you yelled,there was silence,with a realization on what you say.

"I-i mean...i need some time alone Ash,but...thanks for trying"you said,he scoffed and left.

You continue your journey to walk,until a soul orb bump into your stomach"ouch!"you groaned.

You stared unbelieved of what you cought.

With speed and hope,you create the potion you needed.

As you least expected,the portal opened,with curious,you looked at the letters

"Earth?"without hesitation you walked in.

°■°■°■°■°

You opened your eyes and see a bright light,and many humans walked around.

You were almost scared,but you were trained by Ash and the best soldiers in Demos,luckily you brought all of your private needs.

You walked on the pathway,with no caring of the human's glances and whispers.

"Hey!im Ava,i love your cosplay!"the dark haired girl said,you were shocked,and took imidiet action,took out your dagger,you threat her"who are you?"you asked coldly"And so on point to!whats your name?"she asked.

With no reason,you could feel she can be trusted,so you kept your dagger and smile"im Y/N!and...im sort of new and didnt find a place to stay"you said,She looked at you with sparkles in her eyes"then come and stay with me!"she starts to pull you somewhere into a place.

°■°■°■°

"So...you're a foreigner?"Ava asked,you sips the tea she made for you"something...like that?im the daughter of a strong warrior in my kingdom,i was childhood friends with this boy,which is soon to be king,years passed and i grew furios on my kingdom,they always compare me with other people....so i found a key to this dimension and leave without telling anyone"you said.

"So...there's more of you?"she asked,you noded"yes,it is called a kingdom for a reason"you laughed.

"Then if you want to stay in Earth,you may want to hide those horns of yours"she pointed to the F/C horns attached to your head"i'll simply wore a hat or a hoodie on...they'll just think its fake"you said,Ava giggled.

"Well!your room is behind that door,i have a pet named Johnny,its a cat,well its getting late,you should rest"Ava said,you noded and put the cup down"i am very thankful Ava,for your help"you said politely"oh its fine!im glad to help"she responded and left to a room.

You walk up to the room she mentioned and found a bedroom,comfortable enough.

You laid on the soft surface and let the unconcious drift your senses off.