"I'm not sure that I'll be giving 0619 any nicknames anytime soon, but you're probably right," I laughed.

"Suit yourself. Well, I better get to my post. Remember to keep your walkie on and handy. I'll be around if you need me."

"Thanks again. Have a good night," I replied, clocking in and then heading to my own post.

Only the emergency lights were on in the facility, making it look much creepier at night than it had in the daytime. They let off an eerie glow and a low hum that quickly became unnerving. I gripped my flashlight tightly in my hand, as if it was going to somehow keep me safe.

As I walked through the halls, my footsteps thunked on the floors, alerting the SCPs that there was someone around to watch them. I went on my route, checking on them to make sure all was as it should be. SCP-049, better known as the Plague Doctor, was in his room, his hand reaching out towards me even though there was a wall between us. SCP-205's chamber was closed, and as I walked by, the lamps turned on and the shadows showed up on the wall, playing a story of a woman and her life leading up to an unfortunate death. I stuck around to watch and when the door to the chamber opened by itself, I made sure to close it and lock it back up. SCP-939 began speaking as I approached its chamber, taking on the voice and the dialogue of its most recent victims. Luckily, I knew to ignore it, and it was safely locked away.

The sinking feeling in my stomach increased the further I got into the building as I knew I was heading towards more and more dangerous SCPs the deeper I went. And before I knew it, I found myself approaching SCP-0619.

There was a shiny new plaque on the wall next to the door of this SCP's room. It read:

SCP-0619.

Class: Keter

Human-like SCP with the ability to teleport. Manipulates victims into giving it what it wants, then kills them on the spot by snapping their neck. Extremely dangerous.

There was a large window next to the door that looked into the room. Inside, 0619 was standing ominously. I wasn't sure if it had a gender, but it took the shape of a male of average height with dark hair that fell in his face. There was a darkness around his eyes like makeup, and he was in greyscale. An aura of red and blue echoed off his body, swirling and shifting even when he was still. He wore a nice suit, perfectly fitted to his body and well taken care of. His hands were behind his back and his head was down until he sensed my presence. His gaze met mine, and a chill shot down my spine.

"You're the new night guard, aren't you?" His voice was deep, soothing, and echoey. It was sort of nice to listen to. But I had been instructed not to talk to him by my boss, who had warned that this SCP could get to people even if he was locked up. So I checked the locks on his door, making sure they were secure, and I began to walk away.

"It's rude to ignore someone," he spoke again, this time more angrily. I continued walking, my heart beating a bit faster than usual. But 0619 was secure in his room, and although I knew he was mad, I was safe.

I continued to the cafeteria, where I found one of my favorite SCPs, 294. Although this one was classified as Euclid, it was a pretty safe bet. Nobody had ever been harmed by the Coffee Machine, and I had been told that I could try it out if I wanted.

I thought carefully about what I wanted to ask it for. It could make anything edible, or rather, drinkable. But even though there were a ton of really complicated or creative drinks I could ask it for, I knew that iced coffee was my best bet. I was going to need the caffeine to get through the night, anyways.

Markiplier One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara