𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

[WORD COUNT: 2800]

[WORD COUNT: 2800]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

'I don't think I'll ever get over his smile.
To be honest, I don't want to'
— Unknown

You regret it, as there was no turning back.

In a fit of rage, you had turned as smashed your mirror. You never knew you had such a strong right hook until your fist was propelling at the glass, breaking in the middle as it came into contact. That was your favourite mirror, and now it had been broken into tiny pieces all over your bedroom floor. You didn't care about the broken pieces sinking into the balls of your feet as you walked across your room, or the blood oozing out of your knuckles, or the tears flowing down your cheeks as you saw the endless polaroids now scattered and torn on your carpet.

You needed to escape, somehow. So, throwing on a pair of grey ripped jeans and your midtown hoodie, followed by your converse, you slammed your bedroom door shut and ran downstairs, not even bothering about your keys as you left, leaving the door unlocked.

The tears had stopped but the pain remained, partially because of the burning holes in your feet now pouring with blood and seeping into the soles of your shoes. But you kept it subsided, as it was enough dealing with the stabbing sensation cascading over your heart. This is wasn't how it was supposed to be. You were supposed to go through this like a cool breeze, not letting happen what you told yourself you wouldn't. You just had to be an emotional bitch, as per usual.

For maybe two miles you had no idea where you were going, and made it to the middle of campus before making a beeline for Michelle's apartment. It was rare that she would leave her sacred woman cave, so you were praying the world wasn't against you just this once. You reached the main entrance door and buzzed in for her, waiting for her answer.

"Hello?" her voice came through the intercom, allowing your heart to settle lightly.

"Hey, MJ, it's me" your voice was slightly horse from the crying, but you hoped she'd blame it on the shitty connection through the intercom. You weren't one who took given sympathy well.

"Come on up" her voice was cheery as always as she buzzed you in, the door unlocking. You moved swiftly from the speaker and up the stairs to her dorm, your feet dragging slightly on the carpet as you trudged down the hallway to her dorm room. Fortunately, like yourself, MJ wasn't one for roommates, so you would actually be able to have a one on one conversation with her.

You knocked on her door maybe twice before she answered, holding the door for you while you stood there. You couldn't get a word in before her face dropped, body shooting forward towards your forehead.

"Shit, Y/N you're bleeding" she moved the small strand of hair covering your forehead away from your skin. Your heart skipped a beat. Since when where you bleeding on your forehead?