𝐒𝐈𝐗

[WORD COUNT: 3143!]

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

'don't say it if you don't mean it'
— Unknown

The morning came far too quickly for you to comprehend, and before long you were running down through Campus to get to your first class. In the almost fourteen years you had been in education, you had never been late for a class, and you weren't planning on making this one your first. The door was left open as you ran through it, the empty halls making your heart pound before turning a corner and missing at least four steps as you bolted up the stairs. Soon enough you made it to your first class of the day just as the door was closing: Economics.

Economics wasn't one of your first choices when it came to choosing your options for the next semester, but you had planned on maybe running your own small business as soon as you left college so you took the subject to hopefully help yourself get a head start.

You panted heavily as you took your seat, your heart pounding through your ears and almost missed your name being called. There wasn't may times where you would be rushing as you were a genuinely an organised person, but taking those shots last night was guaranteed the cause. As the teacher began to talk, you soon settled down and began your work, drowning out all the thoughts of last night which you knew were there; you just didn't want to have to face them yet.

Walking into this deal was something you sealed while you were half drunk, so you were some what half regretting it. Admittedly, you hand't been in many successful relationships, or many relationships at all. So, you had no idea why you were classed as the 'experienced' one in this ordeal. But then again, your will to see Peter happy had always been one of the few things that allowed you to get along with life. If one person was capable of taking away all of his problems, no matter how much some times you wished it could be you, you were willing to help Peter keep that person in his life. You just weren't thinking this would be the way to do it.

Your phone vibrating in your pocket pulled you out of your working trance, slipping the device out under the table as Peter's name shone on the screen. Coincidence? You were some what surprised to see Peter was messaging you, especially in college hours. It got you wondering if he was alright after leaving last night on such a short notice. You unlocked your phone to reveal the full message, trying to keep your eyes wondering making sure it didn't look obvious. No girl can stare at her lap for three minutes at the most and not look suspicious.

hey y/n i need your help, im at Neds but he's not home please can you come get me?

Strange. Peter was often the last person to ask for your help, but then again he had gone to Ned's first, and then called for you upon realising that Ned was too, at college.

is everything ok?

You dodged the question at first, wanting to know whether or not he was in danger before you bailed on your first class. Despite knowing it was wrong to just leave unaccounted for, you hadn't ever missed a session, and your friend needed help whether you liked it or not.

n o pleawse y/n i ned=e you

Peter was either drunk or trying to scale a building while replying, because the grammar was seriously messed up. But, seeing that he distinctly was not okay didn't make you think twice before you excused yourself, taking your belongings and packing them away as you walked down the hallway. You often believed you would be the last person Peter would come to for help, Ned or even MJ being first on his list.