𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"Can I have my next lesson now?"

*:・゚*:・゚

[WORD COUNT: 2509!]

[WORD COUNT: 2509!]

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

'it's all for you'
— Unknown

"You sure?" You asked politely. Peter was eager, however seeing that, wasn't always a good thing. You didn't want things to become rushed, as personally, you wanted to make the most of this ordeal you had going with Peter. "I mean, we have school"

"I-It's okay if you don't want to" Peter stuttered, his cheeks flushing lightly in embarrassment. It was sweet, known now that Peter was only doing this when he was comfortable and it made the slight anxiety in your chest subside.

"No, it's fine, I kinda like the fact your enjoying this" you gave a sly smile, bringing your legs upwards slowly to propel yourself forward towards him. His eyes were enduring and there was a small spark that ignited in your chest. He was like the smell of strong alcohol, burning the tips of your nose at first but leaving such a sweet after taste. You were enjoying a little too much of him.

"S-so, what are we learning today?" Peter asked, swallowing harshly as you kept your eyes locked together, moving into his space and straddling his hips. The skin to skin contact sent a rush of adrenaline down your spine, hairs standing on end. Despite what you had taught Peter last time, it's like his confidence had been drained now you had taken him up on his offer. He was unsure what exactly he had to do now that you were rivalled up and ready.

"Well, explore a little, Pete. I'll let you go anywhere you want" you smiled, slowing your movements as you gently lifted his hand out of the bath water and placed it on your right breast. Peter's cheek's blushed a deep red, despite your skin being protected by the thick barrier of your bra. "Remember what I taught you last time?"

"Yeah" Peter confirmed, relaxing a little more each time as you spoke.

"Take control a little, be firm with me" just the sound of your voice was sending Peter's blood south, his member growing in his boxers still wrapped around his legs between your bodies. Peter nodded, moving his hand without disconnecting the skin and wrapping your bra strap around his finger, lifting the material and trailing it down your arm before repeating this with the other. You were the one to undo your cuffs completely and allowed the material to drop to the floor as you tossed it over the bath side.

Peter stared wide-eyed at you.

Sex was something filled with lust, often quick, straight to the point unless you were teasing. But, with Peter it was a nice slow, it was calm and there was no rush. He was always gentle, his hands felt like they were knitted together with feathers and in his arms, you felt completely safe, like his brown eyes would never judge you. Around him, you had nothing to hide.