"Yes, boss. What about these maggots?" Earth asked.

"I'll deal with them. Let them stew for a while and give them what they deserve. I'll decide later what to do with them," I said, taking down information about their parents from Win. I left the room and walked toward my office in the warehouse. I needed to make some calls.

I first called the businessman from the electrical firm.

"Is this Mr. Meng?"

"Yes, who's this?"

"I am Kongpob Suthilak, owner of Suthilak Enterprise." I heard him gasp on the other side. I smirked; everyone knew who I was, the owner of the biggest trading and manufacturing company in the country.

"Oh, I... I'm glad to know you, sir. What do I owe to get a call from Mr. Suthilak himself?"

"I want to personally ask you for a meeting. If you have time, I'd like to have a dinner meeting tonight."

"Yes, yes, sir, I have time. Just let me know the time and place. I'll be there." I gave him the address and time and ended the call. Now it was time to call the other one.

I called Mr. Lui, and he picked up after the second ring.

"Hello, Mr. Lui."

"Mr. Suthilak, how are you?"

"Why, I'm good. I just wanted to arrange a meeting this evening to discuss a new project I'd like to offer your company." He became excited upon hearing about a new project. Greedy bastard.

"That's great news, sir. I'll be there," he said, and I ended the call.

I called Win into my office.

"Give me a copy of the evidence video from the mall. We'll settle this once and for all." He prepared a copy and handed it to me. I told him to pick me up from my house and be ready for the meeting. Earth could handle the warehouse.

I bought Arthit's favorite donuts on the way and arrived home to check on him. I needed to prepare for the evening. I entered the house, and it had been an hour and a half since I had left. Arthit was still in dreamland.

"Hey, you're back," Tul said from the kitchen as I entered. I nodded with a smile and went over to Arthit, who was still on the couch.

"Sleepyhead, wake up," I said, caressing his cheek with my hand. He snuggled his face into my hand and then frowned in his sleep. After a while, he mumbled, "No, I want to sleep. Go away." He became grumpy and hid his face in the blanket. I chuckled at his antics and pulled the blanket away from his grasp. He fought with me for the blanket, but I let go and sat on the couch beside him.

"Okay then, I guess I'll give these donuts to someone else. Hey Tul, do you want some donuts?" I said a little loudly. He quickly pulled his face out from the blanket and looked at me with two big sleepy eyes.

"My donuts." He snatched the bag of donuts from my hand and quickly sat on the couch. I smiled at him and patted his head. He was just adorable.

"Alright, I'm going to get ready for a meeting. Be good, and if you need anything, ask Tul. Tell him what you want for dinner, and he'll prepare it for you." He stopped munching on his donut and looked at my face.

"But you just got home. Where are you going?" He asked, sounding a bit disappointed.

"Sorry, love. It's important. I'll make it up to you, I promise." I coaxed him until he nodded.

He ignored me and continued munching on his donuts. I entered my room and started getting ready. It was 7 in the evening, and I was ready to leave for the meeting. I came near Arthit, who was still on the couch.

I Hate Him (fanfic Kongpob and Arthit)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें