21: Go Shower

Your Point of View

Three movements pass.

Keith regains his strength and everything is back to normal.

Well, almost everything...

It's a bit odd being an official couple. I've only had relationships that last a few quintants, a movement at most. Nothing serious, I've never had the right feelings or enough time for it. I also didn't really take anything seriously. I'm glad those never worked out, I'm with an amazing person now.

I reach my arms out and stretch. I look to my side and go to cuddle Keith, but he's not there.

Rubbing my eyes, I get out of bed and walk down the hall.

In the distance there's clashing of metal against metal; training room.

I push the door for it to open and sneak in.

Keith parries and attacks the bot.

A smile creeps upon my face as I watch him. He moves so effortlessly yet so calculated and precise. He fights a lot differently when there is no emotion tied into the battle.

Sweat beads on his forehead, soaking his hair and shirt.

They clash swords and push against each other.

He glances to the side and notices me. The bot pushes down harder but Keith rolls to the side and trips it. He holds the tip of his blade to its chest and smirks at me, his wet hair slightly hanging in his face.

I blush a bit and clap, "Bravo great swordsman."

He chuckles and bows. The bot stands up, pulls the same move and holds him to the ground.

He growls and commands the training bot to turn off. I laugh and he shakes his head.

"I won."

"Of course you did, honey." I regain my composure and blow a kiss at him.

He smiles and starts walking over to me. Taking my hand, he laces my fingers with his. His sweat coats my hand and I pull it back, wiping it on my pants.

"Ewwwwwww. You're so sweaty!"

He smirks and raises his arms to give me a hug, "What was that? You want a hug?"

"NoooOOOOOO!"

I dodge his arms and back towards the door, "Go. Take. A. Shower."

He tilts his head a small bit, "Only if you join me."

I put my hand to my chin and raise an eyebrow, "Are you sure you're Keith? Or are you just Lance disguised as my boyfriend?"

He rolls his eyes, "Lance couldn't pull off this hair if his life depended on it." He swishes his hair, which should be bouncy but it's too soaked to move properly. It quickly clings back to his head.

I hide my giggle, "See that would be really funny if I didn't just see an ocean flow out of your hair."

"Okay. Okay. I get it. I need a shower. Sheesh." He smiles and walks towards the door.

He stops and looks down at me in a playful manner, "You're in my way."

I cross my arms, "Oh yeah? Whatcha gonna do about it?"

He shrugs, "This," Keith picks me up and slings me over his shoulder

"KEITH! PUT ME DOOOWWWNN!!!! EWWWW, MY SHIRT IS SOAKED NOW!!!!"

He laughs and doesn't put me down no matter how much I struggle. I'm carried to our room and flopped down on the bed.

"uUuugh now I have to change."

He chuckles and goes in the bathroom.

"Hey, Keith?"

"Mhm." He's undressing himself, I look away.

"Uh why doesn't your bathroom have a door?"

"Not sure, all of us have our own room so all we have to do is lock the door really."

I nod and look around his room. He leaves it so plain, maybe I'll force him to let me decorate it some day.

I hear the sound of the shower turn on and the door open.

His voice echoes in the shower, "Call me if you need anything."

"Okay."

I strip the wet clothes off of my skin and change into fresh dry ones. I sigh in relief and flip on the bed.

I can't help but glance over at the bathroom. Keith has such a nice body, he's so fit and so cute. He's exactly who and what I want.

Keith catches my eye and smirks, "Are you sure you don't wanna join me?"

I quickly look away and blush, "Y-yes."

"Hmm, the offer still stands anytime you want."

I let out a slight embarrassed chuckle and shake my head.

————————————————————

((Photo Credit: Aquacrown
Just realized I didn't have a picture for this chapter.
Y'all might've noticed I cut almost this WHOLE ASS chapter. Ah ha..... uh.... I figured since I was so stuck and really really didn't want to write about Allura, Hunk and...... eggs..... I apologize, maybe I'll revisit the idea in the future. Just not now. 😅))