12: Contact

Your Point of View

"Keith!" I cry his name and try to run after him but the rest of the crew grabs me, pulling me into a group hug....

Completely unaware of the damage I just inflicted into the one I love...

They hold me high up in the air. I try to squirm out of their grasp, flailing my free limps all about.

"LET GO OF ME!!" I scream while still trying to escape them.

Hunk replies, "Nope, too bad, we're not letting go."

I scream in aggravation. Suddenly I get an idea, "Guys, GUYS! SHIRO NEEDS HELP! HES HURT BADLY.... BOTH OF THEM!!!"

The crew glances over to Shiro and immediately let's go of me. Before they even take a step towards them, I'm running down the hall.

Lance's Point of View

I go to check up on Shiro but see (Y/n) running down the hall. What is up with her?

Sneaking away from the group, I quickly follow her, without her noticing, as she frantically runs around the castle...

She doesn't notice me at all, probably because she's too focused on finding something.

She runs to Keith's room and opens the door, "Keith!?"

Oh.... she's.. looking for Keith.. that makes sense. But.. why wouldn't he have been with us near the control room? What happened between Keith running out and when we did?

Your Point of View

Keith's not in his room....
Where is he!?

I run everywhere around the castle, without luck...

I even checked to see if any ships were missing..... they were all there...

The only place I haven't checked.... is the red lion.

I creep my way to the red lion hangar... shit... I forgot about the fact that someone can only go in if they're allowed access by a paladin...

I sigh and turn the corner, sliding my back on the wall in defeat. I pull my knees up and burry my head in my arms. Tears threaten to break free.

I hear a sound behind me and look around the corner, the door is open, but no one is there?

I don't question it much as the door slowly starts to close.

I slide across the floor in haste to get through the door, just in time.

Down I go, to the zip line, through the tube, into the car and up to the red lion.

I look around the red lion and Keith is nowhere to be found... What's odd about this is that reds mouth is open.

"Keith...?" I softy call. The sound of a startled boot rings off the top of the lion.

I crack my knuckles and carefully walk to the slightly ajar mouth. My hands find grooves on the weathered dented metal as my feet use a fang as a stepping stool. Slowly I work my way up, finally planting my hand on the top of reds muzzle.