13: I Said PLEASE DON'T CHECK THE CAMERAS!

Your Point of View

"I..... was gonna do this." There's no time to question.

He moves his hands from my back to holding the sides of face. As he leans forward, midnight black hair drapes in his face,
his eyelids close
and
his lips part.

My heart races, pounding against my chest.

Our lips meet. His are warm and soft. We practically melt together as the tender moment carries on.

It feels right. It feels like we belong together. It feels like we were meant to do this. I've never felt such an emotion so strongly. I've never felt real....

Love.

I pull back and there's a slight sound of our lips releasing each other.

My eyes gaze from his lips to his eyes.

Lust. Lust glazes over his eyes and he stares into mine.

I smile, slightly shake my head and go back in, a bit more passionate this time.

Keith gently pushes forward and lays me down, keeping his hand behind my head to protect me from the metal.

My fingers lace up and tangle into his hair.

Soft sounds of our lips making contact and releasing it can slightly be heard around us.

I giggle as Keith rubs his free hand on the side of my stomach. I feel him smile into our kisses.

Lances' Point of View

I hear her giggle as they make out. It doesn't seem like they're going to do anything more as they probably would've by now.... but I still can't take it.

I exit the red lion and go back to the castle halls.

Pidge and Hunk race down the hall as they see me turn a corner on my way to my room, "LANCE! LANCE, WAIT!"

I don't want this right now.

They catch up to me and block my path. "Lance we've been looking everywhere for you!" Hunk continues Pidges' statement, "Yeah! (Y/n) and Keith too! Do you know where they are?"

I grit my teeth, "Yeah"

"Uhm.... great? So where are they?" Hunk says in slight confusion.

I ball my fists, "Making out on the red lion."

"OoooooOooooo! Hahaha I so called it! Hunk you owe me money." "WHAT?! No waaay you bet that they would kiss in the control room!" "Yeah but you bet they would kiss in Keith's room and mine is closer." "That's not fair they didn't kiss in either of those places so we keep our money." "Not how it works Hunk, a bet is a bet if they kiss-"

"ENOUGH!" They look at me started, "NO ONE NEEDS TO TALK ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW, OKAY!?"

I walk past them and storm to my room.

I hear footsteps running behind me, "LANCE! WAIT WE'RE SORRY?!" Hunk screams. "WHATS WRONG?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Pidge also screams.