Epilogue

"What the hell!" Rosie slammed the table, didn't care where she was and how all eyes were on her.

Jisoo calmed her and tapping on her back, but Rosie still looked pretty upset.

"I am so gonna kill that guy, Lisa. I will." Rosie angrily munching her food. Jisoo found it cute and she wanted to hug the girl but she had to hold herself.

"It's fine now, Rosie. He never tried to talk to me again." Lisa felt awkward with all the eyes looking at their tables. Rosie gazed back at those people who looked at their direction. They were back doing their own business and leaving the four of them alone.

"I can't believe I had ever supported him with you? Kissing you without your consent just to prove a point?! What the f-" before she could finish her sentence, Jennie cut her off.

"It's okay now, Rosie. If he ever dare to lay a finger on Lisa again, I will make sure he won't come to school again."

"But Jen, he kissed Lisa in front of everyone just to make you upset. How can you be this calm?!"

Jennie scoffed, "I punched him once." She said and she smiled proudly.

"Lisa got misunderstood but then she found out he had been lying. If only you could see how Lisa slapped him hard."

Rosie took a bite on the salad, "My God, I would love to see it."

"I will let everyone know that Lisa is my girl. I can't hide this." Jennie said.

Jisoo and Rosie just nodded.

"I agree. The sooner, the better." Jisoo added.

Lisa had been eating the food silently and Jennie noticed it. Lisa was nervous, Jennie could tell. So she leaned closer to Lisa who was sitting next to her and kissed her on the cheek.

Lisa was seen standing in the middle of school yard. Students walked passed her and went to their classrooms. Some greeted Lisa and Lisa replied back with a smile. Lisa then turned her head to the entrance and she saw the familiar guy who walked into the school with headsets on both of his ears. Donghyuk rose his head and their eyes met. Lisa had no expression on her face as she still felt slightly upset but she wanted nothing to do with him anymore. Donghyuk kept walking, trying not to look at Lisa. But something happened. Donghyuk fell hard on the ground, his face kissing the ground, someone just tripped him. Lisa gasped as she saw Rosie appeared while smirking at Donghyuk who was still on the ground.

"What the!" Donghyuk tried to stand up but his face was met with Rosie's gig bags. Rosie just slammed his face hard. He dropped to the ground again, holding his nose, feeling so much pain.

"If you ever try to talk to Lisa again or touch her, you will regret it." Rosie then proceeded to where Lisa was standing.

"You didn't have to do that, Rosie!" Lisa whispered to Rosie when Rosie embraced her.

"He deserves that. Come on!" then they walked together to the classroom.

"Lisa and I are dating." Jennie claimed as she held Lisa's hand in front of everyone in the council office. Lisa shifted nervously.

Everyone kept blinking as they still had to process the information.

Silent.

Until Seulgi clapped her hand, "Wow....congrats to you....two?" she sounded doubtful since she had been assuming that Donghyuk and Lisa were dating.

Irene approached Jennie and tapped on her shoulder. "You two look good together. Congratulation."

"Thanks." Jennie replied.