Ten

Yes, Jennie actually cared for Lisa.

Time past and the rain stopped falling. Lisa slowly opened her eyes after her nap. When she slowly gained her clear vision, she tried to recall what happened. Then she remembered she saw Jennie before she fell into a nap and she assumed the soft thing she was resting her head on right now, must be Jennie's.

She quickly got up and she saw Jennie got startled by her. They looked at each other and Jennie didn't show any expression at all. Lisa was scared she would get yelled again.

"I-I am sorry. Sorry I have been nothing but trouble to you. I am sorry..." Lisa bowed to Jennie.

Jennie rolled her eyes, "Can you just stop apologizing already? Maybe next time try not to make everyone worries, okay? I can't watch you 24/7." Jennie's eyes got widen as she had her tongue slipped. Unfortunately, she could not take that back and she was afraid Lisa probably thought of her creepy.

Lisa was oblivious of what the person in front of her just said.

"W-well, I mean I-I am your senior here. If something happens to you or other juniors, I have to be responsible. So try to keep that in mind from now on, will you?" Jennie quickly stood up and turned her head away from the latter.

"I-I understand. Also, I would like to thank you for looking out for me. I would make sure I would not be a bothersome to you and the other seniors." Lisa said.

"Hu'uh..." Jennie just hummed in response to what Lisa just told her. "So, can you walk?" Jennie turned her head to Lisa and their eyes met. It somehow startled Lisa because it was their second time being this close and she quickly averted her eyes and tried to stand up.

Lisa felt much pressure on her left ankle and it was painful. She almost fell forward to where Jennie was standing and by reflex, Jennie caught her in time.

"Are you okay?" Jennie's voice was full of concern moreover she could feel Lisa's body on her arms. She was cold since her shirts were still wet and it concerned her more which meant they had to return as soon as possible.

"I don't think I can walk on my own," Lisa said.

Before Jennie embraced Lisa, she took the umbrella and folded it. Jennie made sure the jacket she gave the latter was covered her body and gave her at least a little warm. Once settled, Jennie took Lisa's right arm and encircled it around her neck; so Jennie gave Lisa support to stand and walk. They were walking side by side; Lisa was the one who held the flashlight.

Lisa felt really nervous standing this close to Jennie. Lisa could smell Jennie's natural scent and she could feel her heart beat got fasten up. She wished she could spend the rest of the night with Jennie alone like this. But then, the thought of Rosie's confession and the possibility of Jennie might actually like Rosie back hunted her and it hurt her.

"Lisa, you have to lift up your feet as there is a rise on the ground." Jennie stopped in the middle to warn Lisa. Lisa slowly nodded and lifted up her feet carefully.

Jennie held Lisa tight as her left hand was wrapped around the taller girl's slim waist. Lisa just gulped at the contact and tried her best not to mess up since Jennie's touch had done something to her.

"Ugh..." she felt the pain on her left ankle when she landed her left foot on the ground.

"Are you okay?" Jennie turned her head to her left, trying to check on Lisa.

"I-I am fine, it's just-" and at the same time, Lisa turned her head to the right and they were now looking at each other. Since Lisa was taller, Jennie had to look up a little bit and she did not look away when their eyes met as if Jennie had been hypnotized. Jennie's lips parted a bit and her gaze slowly traveled to Lisa's plump lips and it was kind of inviting and Lisa also did the same. She did not look away when she stared right on to those intimidating eyes of Jennie; Jennie indeed had the most beautiful eyes Lisa had ever seen.

Their closeness at this very moment, had triggered each heartbeat. 

"Lisa!" a loud voice had made Jennie and Lisa jolted up and broke their eye contact. They followed where the source of this voice came from.

A guy with flashlight ran toward them and he looked worried.

"Oh my God, Lisa are you okay?!" he asked when he saw Lisa had trouble standing where she was embraced by Jennie.

"Donghyuk?" Lisa called the guy when he was much closer to where she and Jennie stood. "Not so much. I sprained my left ankle."

"HEY THEY ARE HERE!!" Donghyuk screamed out loud. It seemed like there were a group of people behind him; they might be looking for Jennie and Lisa.

"Sunbae, let me carry Lisa. I can give her a piggyback." Donghyuk offered.

Donghyuk was sure nice and Lisa was flattered. But she would prefer to stay in this position with Jennie. Deep down she was hoping that Jennie would decline Donghyuk's offer and let her carry on until they reached the camp.

Jennie did not give any response but instead she looked directly at Donghyuk as if she was observing him. Donghyuk had no idea why the brunette looked at him as if he was her prey.

"Sunbae?" Donghyuk called her again since she didn't give any response.

"Jennie! Lisa!" a familiar voice came from the back of Donghyuk. It was Rosie.

"What happened to you?" Rosie quickly looked at Lisa.

"She sprained her ankle but nothing serious." Donghyuk answered. Rosie just nodded.

"Jennie, I think you can leave Lisa to Donghyuk? I think Donghyuk is strong enough to carry Lisa, right?" Rosie tapped on Donghyuk's shoulder while smiling. He replied with a smile as well.

Jennie did not think any longer and she loosened up her grip on Lisa and brought her to Donghyuk. Once Donghyuk grabbed Lisa, Jennie then walked ahead of them which was followed by Rosie. Rosie gave Jennie her flashlight and Jennie took it without looking at her.

"Hey, hop on." Donghyuk squatted and asked Lisa to climb on his back. Lisa obeyed. Lisa sighed as she was disappointed that Jennie just walked not even glancing over her.

"Hey, wait up..." Rosie tried to catch up with Jennie but she did not intend to slow her pace. "Jen... you are the one with flashlight and I am not. Maybe you can slow down so that we can walk together? I can't see it's dark here."

Then Jennie stopped and she sighed, "I am sorry, Rosie." She turned around and approached Rosie.

"Yo!" Seulgi and Chanwoo ran toward Jennie and Rosie. They were all actually together to look for Jennie and Lisa. Chanwoo still had this guilty face on him. "Where is Lisa? And Donghyuk?" Seulgi asked.

"Is Lisa okay?" Chanwoo added.

"Lisa sprained her ankle and they are just right behind us. They will catch up." Rosie answered.

"Chanwoo, can you check on them?" Seulgi ordered which was agreed immediately by the younger boy. He then jogged his way to find these two.

Jennie's heart suddenly clenched as she was imagining Lisa was carried by Donghyuk. She heaved a deep breath and tried to remain calm despite being irritated by the sudden presence of Donghyuk earlier.

Seulgi knew Lisa had been taken care of then she asked Jennie and Rosie to walk back to the camp since everyone had been worried sick.