Twenty

Donghyuk put his phone inside his pocket while his eyes were still on Jennie's. He was trying to find any possible answer of why she was standing in front of him with fuming eyes. Well, he remembered of how she always had that eyes whenever they met.

They just looked at each other for a few seconds.

"Well, can I help you?" Donghyuk finally began to speak.

"Stay away from Lisa." Jennie answered shortly and coldly.

Donghyuk scoffed, "Why? And who are you to tell me what to do?"

"Just do what I say."

Donghyuk smiled, but not that sweet smile he always showed. More like a mocking smile. "Why should I do what you say? Maybe you are my senior at this school but that doesn't mean I have to obey you."

Jennie marched her way to Donghyuk and grabbed his collar harshly. Donghyuk didn't flinch as he kind of expecting that.

"Don't test me." Jennie said while glaring at Donghyuk.

"And you gonna do what?" he said with a mocking voice as he put both of his hands into his pockets.

Jennie's other hand had form a fist which was ready to land on his cocky face. But Jennie managed to control herself. Which was new.

"Do you think I am scared of you?" Donghyuk asked but this time was more like he was challenging her. He knew Jennie got angry easily and he wanted to find out what she could do if she was pushed to the corner.

"I like Lisa." Donghyuk suddenly told Jennie about his feeling. Jennie's grip on his collar got tightened. "Ah, you probably watched our performance right? So you must have seen that part where I-" before he could continue, Jennie punched him on the face. He dropped to the ground and he started rubbing his cheek.

"You bastard! I know what happened! You forced yourself on her! I won't let you get away with it!" Jennie wanted to get on his body and landed multiple punches on him but suddenly Lisa appeared from nearby.

"Donghyuk!" Lisa jogged to where Donghyuk lied on the ground. Jennie stopped and just watched Lisa checked on Donghyuk. It somehow hurt Jennie to see that. Lisa then looked up to see Jennie and her eyes were showing disappointment and pain. Lisa then stood up.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you doing this to him?"

"I told you to stay away from him but you didn't listen. I just did what I should have done. Protecting you from him."

"I-I don't need your protection." Lisa said in higher tone.

"Also, Donghyuk isn't a bad guy. I don't know why you hate him that much."

Jennie scoffed, "Are you defending him now, Lisa? He is a trash and you should know better."

"Please stop..." Lisa said slowly. Lisa didn't understand Jennie at all and she had enough with her being this negative towards Donghyuk without reasons.

"Why? Oh, are you acting like his girlfriend now? So it's true you like him? Okay, fine! If that's what you want. He's a trash anyway and that wouldn't make you any di-" before Jennie could continue, a hard slap was landed right on Jennie's cheek.

Lisa slapped her. Hard enough to have Jennie scrunched her nose feeling the pain.

Donghyuk stood up, surprised with the scene he just witnessed.

Jennie felt her left cheek like being stung by a bee. So damn painful.

Somehow she was relieved Lisa slapped her otherwise she would keep saying bad things which she would definitely regret later. A slap was better at this stage. Jennie turned her head to face Lisa and Lisa just stood there as she held her tears.

But she failed. Her tears were dropping as she felt her chest tightened. She didn't know what happened anymore. She didn't understand her senior at all and why she did all of this. If she said Donghyuk was bad, at least she could have given example and explanation but she didn't.

"I-" Lisa began to speak as she sobbed, "...I really looked up to you, sunbae. I admired you since you saved me from the bullies I thought you were different but I guess I was wrong. You've changed." Lisa wiped her tears.

"Come on, Donghyuk." Then they started to walk away. Jennie turned her head and watching them leaving her. Donghyuk slowly turned his head to Jennie and a sly smirk was visible on his face.

Jennie was always furious after that day. And it scared Jisoo to be honest. Whenever she stepped in to the room with Jennie in it, she suddenly felt the girl was shooting fire from her body. The room became hotter because of her energy. Jisoo didn't know what happened when Jennie left that day but since then she became scarier.

The door was opened and Rosie stepped in to the room and approached Jennie who was sitting while reviewing some papers on the table. Rosie walked to her side and embraced the older girl as she kissed her on the cheek. Jennie didn't even move, didn't even greet the younger girl.

Rosie knitted her brows as she kind of felt something not right. Jisoo stared at them agitatedly, scared that Jennie might snap at the innocent girl.

"Jen?" Rosie called as she shook the girl slowly.

Jennie clicked her tongue as she glared at the younger girl. Jisoo quickly stood up as she had been reading Jennie's gesture and she was totally not in a mood to sweet talk for now.

Rosie was taken aback and slowly pulled her arm from Jennie's body.

"Can't you see I am busy, Rosie?" Jennie said in higher tone which totally startled Rosie.

"Jennie..." Jisoo called, as if signaling her it was Rosie she was talking to and Rosie had nothing to do with whatever problem she was dealing right now.

"Owh, I-I am sorry." Rosie laughed nervously. "Wanna grab lunch together?"

"No. Can you please leave me alone?" Jennie asked still with high tone while glaring at the innocent girl.

Rosie just nodded weakly and quickly left the place. Jisoo watched Rosie who was in the verge of crying while walking past her and Jisoo felt bad for her. Jisoo sighed as she looked at Jennie who was still reading the papers.

"I don't know what you are dealing with right now but you shouldn't have thrown your frustration towards Rosie. She just wanted to ask you out for lunch." Jisoo then walked out from the room following Rosie.

Jennie just sighed and massaged her forehead as she slightly regretted talking like that to Rosie.

***

Here is your update. I will be trying to update as fast as possible this week before I am getting busier.