Six

"S-Seulgi sunbae?" Lisa was surprised seeing Seulgi sitting next to her. Maybe she also skipped class, she thought.

"Yo..." Seulgi smiled at Lisa with a peace sign on one of her hands. "I saw you from the bench back there; I was actually napping. But I decided to give you company because you don't look okay."

Lisa lowered her head. "I-I had said terrible things to Rosie and I feel bad. I regretted it so much. S-she is my first friend that I made here; I hope she wouldn't hate me after what I said to her."

Seulgi extended her left arm to hug Lisa. "It's okay. You know it's normal when you have an argument with your friends."

"I think I have hurt her feelings. I said she was pretty and had no problem talking with new people and she wouldn't understand what I have been through and being bullied because of how I look."

Seulgi knitted her brows and without thinking, Seulgi made Lisa looked at her. Seulgi cupped Lisa's cheeks and Lisa got startled by her action. Seulgi looked at Lisa's face, turned her face to the left, and then to the right. Seulgi slowly played with Lisa's wavy long hair while humming. She noticed Lisa's long bang which almost covered her glasses. Seulgi took Lisa's glasses and Lisa let her, didn't even say a word. But Lisa was unsure of what her senior wanted to do with her.

"You've got big round eyes and they are pretty." Seulgi said which made Lisa blushed. "Who said you are ugly? They must be blind, girl. You are beautiful." Seulgi added while smiling at Lisa.

"Listen, don't ever think low of yourself. You are beautiful and I can see that. Just be confident."

Seulgi had left Lisa speechless. Lisa felt like crying as Seulgi had been telling her to love herself. Before she could fight back to all those bullies, she needed to love herself first. And Seulgi just opened her mind.

Not long, Seulgi's phone ringing and when she saw the person's name on her phone, she looked frightened. She gulped before answering the call.

"Hi, baby. I-" she had not finished her sentence yet but she got cut off by the person across the phone.

"Don't baby me! Where are you?! Are you skipping class?! Come back here or else...." Before she could finish her sentence, Seulgi just agreed to come back to class; didn't want that person got angrier.

"Sorry, Lisa. I have to go..." Seulgi gave back Lisa's glasses and put her phone back into her jacket. Lisa accidentally saw the name on her phone where it said, "Baby Irene<3"

Oh, they.....

Lisa had not talked to Rosie. Lisa skipped the first class however when she returned for the second one, Rosie was not there until the last class. Now Lisa felt bad and maybe Rosie didn't want to talk to her anymore.

The school was over and Lisa was now on the way to the dance club. She walked past classes, went down to the ground floor since the dance club would be held in the gym. She was headed to the gym and she saw Rosie and Jennie were walking together on the field; they were headed out to the school gate. Lisa averted her eyes immediately and she still didn't get it why she felt grumpy.

She finally arrived in the gym where students had gathered. Some of them looked at Lisa and then whispered to one another. Lisa lowered her head, scared that what happened before would repeat again.

"Didn't she learn from the past?"

"Doesn't she know that this is not her place?"

Lisa just closed her eyes and she just wanted to leave. Not until someone's voice shushed them. Lisa looked up to the person and she was surprised to see Seulgi standing in the center. Seulgi smirked and motioned Lisa to come closer.

Lisa hesitated at first but she obeyed what her senior asked her to do. Now she was standing in front of Seulgi.

"I am a part of this club and I don't really expect to see you here. You are indeed interesting." Seulgi said which made the crowd murmured.

"Show me what you can do." Seulgi added and Lisa was stunned upon hearing her senior's request. She was not ready. "I am gonna play the music and you can start dancing." Seulgi walked to the bench where the audio had been set and started playing the song.

Lisa got shaken hard in the center since everyone's eyes were on her. She could feel her legs got weakened; if she could choose, she would rather faint right here right now. The music was playing and Lisa knew this one; it was the music she used to dance to before. At YG Junior High, she was only able to attend the dance club once and due to the bullies, she stopped coming. But since she loved dancing very much, she danced alone at the school hall after everyone went home.

The music kept playing and Lisa had no other choice but to dance. She took her bag off and placed it on the floor, then she took off her glasses as well. She then started to close her eyes, felt the rhythm of the music, she absorbed it. Once she could feel it, that was when she opened her eyes and they looked different than before. She started moving her body and everyone was gawking. Lisa showed how flexible her body was which earned a jaw drop from every single person in the gym including Seulgi. Lisa was still moving her body following the music while Jennie suddenly stepped in. She witnessed Lisa was dancing alone in the center where everyone was watching her. Jennie watched the steps Lisa had been hitting and she never once blinked because she was amazed. Jennie formed a soft smile on her lips as she felt her left chest started to race.