Two

There was school entrance ceremony where the new students gathered in school hall where the headmaster would give some sort of boring speech. Lisa watched from her line seriously until she noticed a familiar face who stood in the front where a group of student councils were lining up.

"Jennie..."she mumbled under her breath. Jennie was joined again as student council and Lisa could not be happier to see Jennie again after all this time.

Suddenly this crazy idea popped up in her mind, she thought she should join student council as well. Jennie had inspired her and she wanted to be just like her.

The entrance ceremony was finished and students were dispersed. Lisa walked out from the hall and got ready to go to the class. In the middle of school yard, she heard an angelic voice not far from where she stood. She was looking for the source until she found a girl was sitting on the bench playing with her guitar.

Lisa was approaching the girl as if she had been hypnotized by the song the girl was singing. Her voice was so beautiful, Lisa was stunned. She thought that this girl must be skipping the school entrance ceremony and she just sang outside with her guitar, her red hair pulled out this baddie image which was really cool. YG had not restrictions about its students' appearance. You could dye your hair, piercings, but you of course couldn't do drugs.

She just finished singing and then she realized Lisa was standing there watching her. Lisa got startled when their eyes met and she immediately clapped her hands.

"That was really beautiful..." Lisa said.

The girl in front of her blushed and said, "Thank you." She stood up and extended her hand to Lisa. Lisa was suddenly confused by the sudden action from the girl in front of her.

"Don't be rude!" the girl just raised an eyebrow.

Lisa then understood what the girl meant so Lisa shook her hand. This was new to her since no one ever did this to her.

"My name is Rosie."

"I-I am Lisa. Nice to meet you." They pulled their hands at the same time. Lisa fixed her loose glasses.

Rosie smiled and Lisa was kind of mesmerized since the taller girl indeed looked really pretty beside she did have an angelic voice.

"Nice to meet you too, Lisa. So in which class are you in?" Rosie asked.

"A class." She answered simply.

"Oh, we are classmates! Even better! Let's go to class together?" Rosie put her guitar into the gig bag.

Lisa was really happy that she got her first friend. She then went to the class together with Rosie.

In the class, Lisa sat next to Rosie. She couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear since this was her first time having a friend. She hoped from now on, they could be best buddies.

"Are you really sitting with her?" a bunch of male students approached where Lisa and Rosie were siting.

Here we go again.

Rosie seemed bothered with the tones from these boys and looked completely annoyed. "What is your problem?" she simply asked.

"How about you sit with me?"

Rosie rolled her eyes.

"Hey, at least I am so much better looking than her. She was a loser back in junior high school and I could tell she has not changed a bit. Why are you even friends with her?" he continued.

Rosie had enough of this bullshit she had been hearing since she sat down in the class. She grabbed her gig bags which was rested next to the table and hit the guy with it. He fell down on the floor, whimpering.

Lisa gasped at the scene happened right in front of her. She couldn't believe that Rosie just hit that guy hard on the face.

Rosie stood up and had this satisfied looks on her eyes.

"Ups, my hand slipped." She smirked.

"What the hell!" he looked at Rosie, still lying on the floor. His friends were helping him to stand up. Everybody's attention were on them right now.

"If you ever say those things again, next time I will make sure to break all your tooth in your ugly mouth. You hear me?!"

Silence.

"Now go before I kick your ass." These students just walked away from Rosie's sight.

Rosie sat again and everybody else returned to their activities.

"Th-thank you, Rosie. You actually didn't have to do it." Lisa said while lowering her head. She was actually happy that someone stood up for her. She was worried that she got the same treatment again as what she received back at junior high school but knowing she now had Rosie by her side, she didn't think it was necessary to worry again.

"Nah I just don't like bullies. Guys think they are stronger than us and then trying to make fun of us. Ew, no. And also that is one of the reasons I hate guys." Rosie then opened her bag and took all the books and put them the table.

She hated guys?

The class was actually short since it was still the first day and everything was all about introduction. Lisa and Rosie were headed to the school yard where all senior students were gathering to attract new students to join their clubs. Each club had to promote and attract new students' attention in order to get new members.

"Which club are you interested in?" Rosie asked.

Lisa had always been interested in dancing but she was afraid what happened before would be repeated.

"I actually like dancing...." She said.

"Dancing?? Wow you must be good! Can you show me some moves later?"

"I am actually not that good." Lisa said shyly. Rosie shook her head.

"No, no, no. I could tell you are really good, Lisa. Come on, show me one move later ok? It is unfair you got to hear me singing but I don't get to see you dancing." Rosie pretended to sound sad and she was pouting.

Lisa felt really bad because Rosie was right. She didn't want to let down her new friend.

Lisa then nodded slightly which earned a smile on Rosie's lips.