Chapter 8/"wrath is back"

Start from the beginning

"Henry you have to trust us." Emma pleads.

'Let me kill them all' wrath screams in Ivy's head making her wince slightly.

"Trust? I'm the only one you can trust. I'm the only one who's ever believed in you! This is your choice, not there's." Peter glances at the hourglass. "You have to choose now. We're running out of time."

"We believe in you henry." Neal starts.

"Because we love you." Emma's hope spikes when Henry sends a small smile there way.

"More than anything." Regina finishes.

"I love you to." Henry let's put tearingly. "But I have to save magic."

"Henry dont!" Ivy shout as he shoves his heart into pans Chet.

A wave of magic shoots out knocking everyone over.

'Let me out' wrath bangs on the walls of the cage in Ivy's head. She clutches her head in her hands as wrath screams louder and louder.

"Henry!" Emma screams causing ivy to look up.

The hero's run to Henry's uncotious body as peter fly above them.

'Let me out!' Wray here screams causing ivy to let out a painful scream and drop to her knees. Clutching her ears wrath continues to scream.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Ivy yells out as she digs her nails into her ears causing blood to rush down her arms.

The hero's look at her concerned while peter stays frozen, unsure of what to do.

'Let me out now!' Wrath screeches.

'You killed him! Congratulations' she taunts ivy.

Glancing back up at Henry's body ivy can't hold her back anymore.

A burst of black smoke shoots from Wraths hands. Laughing darkly she stand up. Her bright purple eyes glance around skull rock.

The hero's freeze. They know that Ivy's no longer here. Wrath is back.

Peter lands and looks at her confused.

Looking down at her  outfit wrath scoffs before snapping her fingers. Instantly her colerful wonderland clothes transform.

 Instantly her colerful wonderland clothes transform

"Oh that's much better." Wrath laughs as she wrips the cuff off her arm.

Looking down at the hero's she smiles. "Miss me?"

Emma gets up and immediately points her sword at her.

Laughing her famous mad hatter laugh she flicks her wrist causing the sword to go flying.

"Now this is what I call a party." She smirks before her face turns into a deadly expression.

"You." She points at peter. Making her way over to him she rips out Henry's heart from his chest. He falls to the ground coughing.

"Huh is figure it be less, glowy." She laughs.

"Thank you." Emma says as she tries to grab the heart from her, however wrath teleports herself behind the group of heros.

"You really think I'm gonna just give you guys the heart?" She asks as she tosses it around like a ball. "Oh no no no." Her tone is a mix of physoctic and crazy. Teleporting herself on top of the hourglass she lays on top and continues tossing Henry's heart. Each time the hero's flinch.

Peter finally regains his shock and stands up.

"Where the fun in that?" She stops tossing Henry's heart and sits up. "No you see." She jumps off the hourglass and points to her head. "They don't like that idea." She begins laughing manically before turning back to her deadly glare in a split second. "How about we make this into a little game. A puzzle of sorts" She circles the group cat like. An idea pops into her head and she plasters on her smile once more. "Oh I know." She stops behind the hero's before teleporting beside peter. "Judging by the hourglass I'd say we have exacly 7 hours 3 minutes and 21 seconds till this island dies taking us with it, which mean you all have 6 hours and thirty minute to find this heart." Snapping her finger the heart disappears. Leaning on peter she giggles at There expressions. "If not, well." She make the gesture of a throat getting slit before laughing again.

"Why are you doing this?" Neal asks. "I thought you cared about Henry."

Immediately wrath stops laughing and smirks. Pushing herself of peter she makes her way to Neal.

"Oh no. I don't care about Henry, ivy does. But she's currently." She pauses and laughs. "Unavailable." She begins laughing again. But this laugh sends chills down everyone's spines including Peters.

"You know you better start searching for the kids heart. Times not going to just freeze for you."

And with that she's gone in a puff of black smoke along with peter.