二十八

After that fatal encounter the house was overcome with a thick fog of tension and awkwardness. Namjoon and Jimin hadn't spoken to each other in few days since.

Although they live together neither of them could come to terms of what exactly happened.

Even though it could be considered as good news that they both love each other it just felt strange nonetheless.

Namjoon sat in his room mindlessly scrolling through his phone. You might've thought that he would be excited about what happened. The person that he loved the most actually liked him back. Now that him and Momo called things off it everything seemed like it was destiny.

But at the same time he couldn't help but feel guilty for ruining Jimin's relationship with Yoongi. He could see it truly hurt Jimin and that was the last thing he wanted to do. Hurt Jimin.

I mean he did want it but to what extent?

He felt responsible for something that wasn't even truly his fault.

●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●

Namjoon Pov

"Jimin!?" I yelled from the kitchen. The one time I actually needed assistance he was probably asleep.

I needed help standing up again so I could get in bed. I had tried on my own but I almost hurt myself.

So I rolled myself towards Jimin's light blue door which was scattered with stickers of teddy bears, fairies and other cute things. The door was like this when he got the house. It was probably a little kids room. But it seemed to fit Jimin to a T so he kept it like that.

"Jimin you up?" I whispered slowly pushing the door open.

And as I expected, Jimin was balled up in the middle of the bed. I took the time to look around his as I had never actually been in here. Our interactions never go beyond the living room or the kitchen which strange now I think about it.

He had different anime poster around his room. Haikyu, SAO, Hi-Score Girl etc. I mean there were a lot. Along with a few boy bands.

Jimin's room looked pretty soft. There were stuffed animals in the corner and his walls were pastel blue and white.

I turned back to his bed which was scattered with paper.

What in the world is he doing? He has a king sized bed and only takes up 2% of it.

I had to laugh lowly at the thought. As I came closer to all the chaos of paper on the bed I actually saw what he'd been up to. There were millions of papers with my face on them. A million trials of a drawing of me!

There was also a small note next to Jimin's head which i chose not read as I had already felt I invaded Jimin's privacy enough.

So I just quietly rolled out of his room and into my own. I sighed quietly as laid the cover over my legs. I hope somehow someway everything will turn out alright.

I turned off the light and looked out the window until I fell asleep in my wheelchair.

Fin

I know I said I would upload this yesterday but I had to study for finals~Zara🖤

~Zara🖤