Jimin

Namjoon had been whimpering the whole time as I patched up all his scratches, and we haven't even gotten to the one's on his face yet. He was so overdramatic, and it was so cute. Before I would even put the alcohol on the cut he would start screaming.

I was finally able to finish his hands and know I had to fix the large cut across his cheek, this is bound to be a mess. Namjoon looked at me with fear in his eyes, so I let him hold my hand "If it hurts just squeeze my hand ok?". His shoulder untensed and he flashed me a small smile.

I began to pat the cut with alcohol and he didn't even flinch nor squeeze my hand. So I looked up at his eyes, as I then realize how close our faces were. We stared at each other for what seemed like hours, before IT happened.

Namjoon leaned forward and our lips connected, my brain couldn't even process everything that was happening. Everything seemed to stop, but before I knew it he pulled away.

"I-Im so sorry I don't know what came over me" Namjoon stood up and looked at me with worry in his eyes. "It's ok" was all I managed to say, i mean how am I supposed to respond. I just kissed a boy, a very handsome boy at that. My inner jimin was freaking out because I had never kissed anyone before.

Namjoon

What the hell did I just do?

I have an entire girlfriend, an amazing girlfriend.

But Jimin was in front of me and I completely lost it, any common sense I had was out the window when it came to him. I mean I liked boys when I was much younger but that was just a phase, I was past that.

Jimin was something different, he was an angel. I don't even know why I'm saying this. I have to take him home before I do something else I will regret.

"Um, Jimin it's past closing time let me take you home." he quickly nodded and we headed out to my car.

The ride to his house was silent besides him giving me directions every now and then, because as usual the GPS was incorrect. After a 15 minute drive we reached his house, it was a big house for such a small boy like jimin. But my thoughts were quickly interrupted by his voice.

"I may not be able to come in tomorrow due to school" I was conflicted by his sentence. I was glad I would get a day to recollect myself after literally throwing myself upon the young boy. Although I yearned for his company.

"Hey I could always pick you up from school if you want me to!" I blurted out like an idiot. Jimin flashed me his signature eye smile and chuckled a bit replying with a small 'ok'.

After a few awkward glances he exited the car walking up to his house, we exchange waves as I pull off.

I let out a sigh and check my phone, and immediately floor it. Hanging with Jimin I completely forgot the dinner date with Momo.

No One POV

The stressed Older male sped home, almost getting into multiple car accidents. He rather get pulled over by the police, than make it home. Because he already knew that his lovely girlfriend would unleash her wrath upon him. Namjoon was never good at handling arguments especially with his girlfriend just because he never had the right words to say.

His heart rate increased as he pulled into the driveway. Namjoon stepped inside the house hearing the clash of pots and pans coming from the kitchen.

The worried male let out a loud sigh "Here goes nothing".

-Time Skip-

Namjoon had been arguing with Momo for the past hour. There had been things that were thrown across the room and Namjoon had a blistering headache.

"Baby I said I'm sorry a million times, what else do you want from me?" Namjoon was standing in the doorway of their shared room. His hair a mess, his clothes wrinkled, and his eyes bloodshot red. He wasn't exactly in the best shape right now.

"I want you to tell me what girl you were out with. What does she have that I couldn't provide?" this is probably the nth time she has said this. No matter how many time he has reassured her, she wasn't budging on her speculations.

"Momo, for the millionth time I was just hanging out with my friend Jimin. I had to give him a ride home." putting extra emphasis on the word 'him' to let her know that he wasn't messing around. Although he kind of did, and he did feel guilty. But it won't happen again because Namjoon wasn't gay. The word just made him shiver.

The couple sat in silence as tension filled the air. Joon took the opportunity to walk over to smaller girl and embrace her in a hug. He didn't hug her out of love, but out of surrender. Namjoon just wanted the arguing to stop.

"Please Momo how can I make this up to you?" after a few moments her voice cut the silence.

"I have a very important event coming up, can you come? I would also need you to dance with me!" Her voiced now laced with excitement rather than anger like it was only a few moments ago. Namjoon usually brushed it off but now that he noticed it he found it a bit weird. How can someone just 360º on their attitude like that?

"Of course I can" he looked at her and put on his best smile. His dimples on full display now.

-Time Skip-

The argument was now far in the past. The two lovebirds had already headed to bed, but namjoon was still awake. A million things running through his mind, one of them being Jimin. He didn't fully understand why the small boy kept popping up in his head. But all that was important now was the dance with his girlfriend.

Namjoon had to make sure not to forget, he couldn't possibly screw this up now, right?

Fin