十九

No One Pov

Jungkook sat at the bar sulking in his sorrows. He lost count of his drink count but in his defense he wasn't as drunk as he wanted to be. He felt dazed but not out of it, he could still vouch for himself to drive home.

Jungkook looked up at the clock seeing that it was a quarter past 9 o'clock which was usually the time the bartenders switched shifts. That just shows how often he comes in here since his best friends accident. He blamed himself the most for the whole thing, if he hadn't walked in there none of this would've happened.

His vision became slightly blurry spilling into his now empty glass. But his pity party was interrupted by sweet voice.

"Can I get you anything sir?" he showed off his box smile which set the boy ablaze.

"Um no thanks I'm good." Jungkook hesitated a bit "Actually yeah can I have something?"

"What would you like, sir?" the bartender voiced

Jungkook was nervous as ever as the words formed at his lips and slowly slid out "Your number by chance"

The bartender chuckled a bit "I don't even know you that well". He was absolutely right, for all he could know Jungkook could be a serial killer like in the criminal shows he watches on Tv all the time. "Why don't we get to know each other, starting with you name?" Jungkook wasn't giving up, plus this boy was the only thing at moment keeping from crying once more.

"My name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." he said as he held out hand over the counter waiting for Jungkook to reciprocate the gesture.

"Jeon Jungkook" they both smiled.

Jungkook finally felt a bit of happiness even if it was only for a moment.

Fin

~Zara🖤

~Zara🖤