二十六

No One Pov

After Yoongi had walked out door Jimin crept out of the den soon after.

What Namjoon thought of as just a normal encounter with Yoongi, had just crushed Jimin.

Jimin wasn't sure about what he was upset with. He was upset with himself, why couldn't he overcome the fairly tale that him and Namjoon could be together? It was such a dumb thought he laughed at himself every time it popped into his head.

This wasn't some amazing fairy tale land where things like that happened. Jimin was upset with himself for not loving Yoongi. Although he did love him, he never wanted to see Yoongi hurting. But in the end he did just that.

He was upset with himself for ruining everything he touched all the time. All the people that came into his life always ended getting hurt in some way. Jimin felt as if he was the direct source of their pain.

The one reason he was angry with himself is because this time he didn't know how to fix things. Was he just supposed to admit to liking Namjoon and give up the best thing that had come into his life?, which was Yoongi.

Or was he just going to continue living a lie. He was so unsure of himself, and he hated that.

Once Jimin reached the living room he fled to his own room locking the door. All of his frustration, his doubt, his anger, his love expressed themselves in the form of tears which seemed to never stop.

Between his torn sobs he could hear Namjoon on the other end of the door. He was notably worried.

"Jimin" he took a pause hearing silence on the other side of the door. "hey are you ok?" What a stupid question. Namjoon thought.

"Namjoon please -" jimin really wanted to tell him to come in and open the door. To just hug him and be told everything was going to be ok. But it wouldn't be a good situation for either of them.

"Please just-"

"Go away"

Fin

~Zara🌙

~Zara🌙