No One POV

It had been a successful week in Joon's opinion. The store was doing just as well as before, him and momo had been getting along but he still felt off. The one thing that would complete his week would be to see his favorite friend Jimin.

The older male swiftly pulled out his phone checking the time, it was 2:45. Jimin would be getting out of school in 15 minutes so he went to messages and began typing.

Joonie💚:

Wanna help me at the store today? 🙂

Delivered

Jimin was absolutely exhausted with school and now on top of that he had to do a large project that had to be finished at the end of the year. Are they trying to kill him?

The small boy was so ready to go home and take a very very long nap.

As he began to nod off in Physics an alert kept him from his goal. The name shocked him a bit as they hadn't talked in about a week. Jimin honestly thought that Namjoon was done with him but I guess that wasn't the case looking at the text.

Joonie 💚:

Wanna help me at the store today? 🙂

Jimin couldn't help the small smile that began to form on his face. He missed the taller male, he would compromise his nap time for Namjoon any day.

He replied at the speed of lightning

Jiminie 💙:

Of course. can you pick me up from school at 3:00?

Seen

Joonie 💚:

Yep. I'll be there.

Jimin couldn't wait. But Jimin had been so consumed with his conversation with Namjoon that he hadn't realized the teacher was standing right above him.

"I'll take that Mr. Park" his heart sank. Jimin's head hung low as he handed Mr. Lay his phone. At least he would get it back at the end of the day which would be in 6 minutes.

The bell rang and he started to pack up his pastel colored pencil and his hello kitty notebook. Just as he was about to leave the teacher called him back. Jimin wasn't especially fond of Mr. Lay he just got strange vibes from him.

"Jimin you're one of my best students. Can you tell me why you were distracted in my class?" his teacher began walking closer and closer until there were at an uncomfortable distance.

"I-I just needed to text my dad"

With that response Mr. Lay just chuckled holding up his phone displaying his texts between him and Namjoon. Jimin felt angry and just wanted to leave at his point. Why would his teacher invade his privacy like that?

"You were texting some boy. He's not you boyfriend is he?" Jimin nearly blushed a the title but swiftly shook his head no. It's really none of his business anyway.

"Good because that would be a sin sweetheart" confusion could be seen all over little Jiminie's face.

"A sin?"

The young boy waited for a response from his teacher

"Yeah it would be a sin for you to be with some of...the same sex" his teacher practically whispered the last part as if god himself would come down and banish him to hell if he said it too loud. Jimin was boiling by now, he wasn't gay but even if he was how was he just going to intrude on his life like that.

"Jimin why don't you find yourself a nice girl to take to the dance coming up?" The teacher kept babbling as if he were a preacher but Jimin wasn't hearing it.

"Thank you for your time Mr. Kim I really have to go" he snatched his phone back sprinting out the door. He pushed through the double doors seeing Namjoon car sitting right there. What a relief!

Jimin POV

I am absolutely furious right now. My teacher is such a douche. He's always reading someone's diary or confiscating someone's personal items just read through them and embarrass the kid. But I wasn't having, not today. Today is supposed be a good day and no 30 something old teacher was going to ruin that. I hope in the red camaro where Namjoon was seated on his phone.

"Hey Jiminie" he said with a dimple poking out.

"Hey Joonie"

After that we took off.

Fin