2) Gone

I really want to make this a good story and I know it has just started but the fact no one is commenting is kinda making me think you guys think it sucks.

If it does tell me coz im not gonna waste my time writing a crappy story I wanna make it good so please comment even if its to tell me how I could improve.

 Pwease?

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The footsteps stopped right outside Molly’s door, which just happened to be the closest to the top of the stairs. The handle slowly turned before the door swung open to reveal Danny with an evil smirk adorning his face.

“Hello Molly”

“H…H..Hello mister”

I could feel Molly shaking beneath me. I hugged her tighter for comfort and reassurance.

“What do you want now Danny, how did you find us?”

“Lets just say you didn’t fake your death very well. I’m here for Molly”

“Why?”

“I think you know why”

I froze he was here to take Molly, my baby girl away from me, to turn her into a monster.

“Molly’s only five she cant become an assassin, I won’t let you ruin her life as well”

“Too late. The minute you killed Charlie Molly’s fate was decided”

Danny produced a needle from his jacket pocket and before I could react it had slid into my neck and my vision became blurred.

~~~~~~

The pink of Molly's carpet met my eyes. I pushed myself up to lean against the side of her. Blinking a few times my eyes finally adjusted. Where's Molly?!

I stumbled to my feet and i staggered my way through the whole top floor. Bathroom:Nothing; James and I's room:nada. Panic filled me and i practically flew downstairs to be met with the unconscious body of my husband. 

"Molly!!" i screamed as my form crumpled to the floor holding James. 

Trying to control  my breathing i checked James pulse to find he still had a heartbeat. Just as i was about to perform CPR James woke and readjusted his eyes to the light before seeing the tears running down my cheeks -for the second time today- and pulled me into his arms. That was it, i crumbled finding breathing harder and harder through my sobs.

"What's wrong?"

"Da…Danny…g..g..got..M…Molly" i sobbed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember how i talked about commenting, yeah do it!

I will probably skip a few years next chappie to get the story going *does happy dance to show excitement*

Megan x