1.

Welcome to the story!Hope you enjoy!As you can see the first few chapters are shorter but as they extend they will become longer:)

Being a 17 year old girl from Sydney wasn't difficult, but it wasn't easy either.

The cold, crisps air struck my pale skin as I made my way down the sidewalk, trying to rush to my first job interview.

Since I had been homeschooled since the age of 13 my parents had decided I get out of the house and make something of myself. So,on a rainy Tuesday night they sat me down and gave me the "grown up"talk. Yes, not about the birds and the bees, but about getting a job and raising my own money.

And that's what I had to do.

After applying for college earlier that day I had decided to just go to the stupid thing and wish the best.

As I swept out of my thoughts I noticed my phone ringing in my shoulder bag.

Lisa

"Hello?" I hum and look at my surrounding, noticing some people walking on the road over.

"Hey! So you never got to telling me about how your date last night went."Her sassy voice sang through the speakers.

Shit.

I groaned and sighed. "It went horrible. He was a jerk." I huff and the remembrance of the night before.

"Oh." Is all she says before I'm lost of balance on flat on my butt.

"Oh my!"A deep, Australian voice says from above me, making me open my eyes and look up to whom the words came from.

"I am so sorry-I-I wasn't watching and-"I laugh and cut him off."It's fine."

He catches me by surprise and laughs nervously.

"Let me help you up" He smiles and gives one of his large hands to me.

"thanks"I mumble and wipe my skirt off.

He chuckles and scratches his neck.

"So..."I awkwardly smile and look up at the clouds passing by.

"Well I should leave,don't wanna bother you.Can I have your-umm...number?"He bites his lip,making me notice a lip ring places on his bottom lip.

I nod and tell him my number before saying goodbye and finishing my walk to the brick building on the corner.

"You must be Molly"A tall brunette,maybe in her late twenties, smiles at me from a door entrance.

I smile and nod.

She widely grins back before taking my arm."Right this way.He's been expecting you."

I stand silently beside her as she gives two knocks on a wooden door.

"Come in"A deep voice shouts from the other side,making me jump.

She opens the door and I am left to a big room with a large clear window.

"Ah,you must be Molly"A tall man walks towards me.Blonde hair stands on his head.

"Yes,Molly Anderson"I nod and shake his hand.

"Well,have a seat"He motions towards a black chair placed in the corner of the room.

"Would you like anything sir?"The same brunette interrupts and smiles.

He thinks before answering."Hmm,black coffee please.You?"He nods to me and leans back in his large chair.

"Nothing,thank you"I smile and neatly place my bag down beside the seat.

"So tell me,how did you find out about the job opening?"His leg overlaps his other one,trying to get as comfortable as he can.

"Well,my parents brought me one of the applications"I smile,trying to be my politest.

He nods and takes his drink from the women,before she walks out closing the door quietly.

"Well,that's nice."He smiles."I'll get back to you after I research come other people looking for it."He stands up to lead me out.

"Okay,thanks"I smile and wait for a name.

"I'm Mr.Gardner"He chuckles and pats my back.

I nod and say goodbye before leaving to go back home.

____

"Oh,your back early.How did it go?"My blonde mother asks from the kitchen.

"It went well"I smile and plop myself down onto the couch.

She smiles."That's great!"

Something about her attitude seems weird,almost as if she's hiding something.

"Mom?What are you hiding?"I ask and squint my eyes at the loving soul,unlike me.Aha...

"They got back to you.The college."She sighs and brings me an envelope.

A rush of nervousness and excitement explode in my body as she tells me the news.

Here I go.My future depends on the words written in this envelope.

I open it carefully,my mother waiting anxiously as I wait to reveal the news.

Dear Molly Anderson,

It seems that your application has met every on of Harvard's standers in your recent interview.

We are happy to say that you,Molly J Anderson,are excepted into the #1 university in America.Congratulations!

Sincerely,
J Upgra(head major of this university)

"AHHHH!"I scream as I read over the words multiple times.

"I got in!I got in!"I smile and dance around the room.

My mother dances with me and finally calms down."My baby!Oh my baby!"Her eyes become watery as she takes it all in.

"Your an adult,I'm going to miss you so much!"She hugs me and sniffles.

"Mom,it's okay.Its not for like a month"I giggle and tuck the envelope in my bag.

"Well,let's go out to eat to celebrate!Ill tell your father"She smiles and heads back into the kitchen.

I smile to myself,a sigh of relief escaping my body as I realize,I,Molly Anderson,has just been expected into Harvard.

What I ride this will be.

My thoughts are interrupted when my phone dings.

Luke:Hey:-)

|thats it!THE FIRST CHAPTER!Hope you enjoyed!|

Edited:2.1.16 (February,2,2016)

ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ ˢʰᵃᵈᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ʰᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵉˢˢ |ˡʰOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara