Unexpectedly Yours

Start from the beginning

"Hey. You dont sound sleepy awhile ago." ^_^

"I am very sleepy! Look at my eye, I wake up so early. Gosh, lets sleep."

"Pen, I remember that your townhouse have a huge swimming pool and you seem like you want to have a pool party at night? It is cold now but indoor pool might not be bad....or you just want to show your sexy side to Denver?"

"WHAT?! N-NO! I-I only bought a new bikini c-cause I feel like it!"

"A new bikini? No one told me about buying a bikini..when did you buy it?"

"I-I just..."

"Oh-heh~ I'll pretend I dont know."

"IM SLEEPING!"

I had my fun.
Fufufufu.

I smile and grab the cute pins.

"Thats a limited edition." Penelope said.

I look at her.
"What?"

"That is our new product. A limited edition jewelry pins."

My hand shakes.
This seemingly 'cute' pins are actually.....

"How much is this set?" I almost tear up.

"Set? It is not bought in a set. Your friend is generous. Even putting it in a box as if its bought as a set. Humble."

"How much..."

"You wanna know? 4 zero each."

"I dont wanna know. Why is your brand cost too much!"

"Come on. Its a limited edition."

"Thats the cause?"
Kara really want to use it but now she wants to treasure it so much as digging a treasure box and putting it there carefully.

"Welcome! You two mist be tired." Harold, Denver's cousin welcome us.
He looks more mature but also very easy to talk to. The perfect example of a good older brother.

"Where is Denver?" I ask as if very familiar with the guy.

Penelope froze and her smile rigid.
She looks at me with terror.
I smirk.
And smile as if saying 'come down. I wont tease you so much'.

"Im here." Saying the guy dripping in water and only wearing a wet swimming short.

"I am thirsty!" Penelope almost fled to the kitchen.

"Hi. I hope you dont mind me barging." I said instead.

I saw him looking at the fleeing Penelope then he grab my hand and pull me to the pool.

It hurts but I dont complain.

"Hey dont do that." Harold panics and tried helping me but One glare from Denver and he shut up.

"If I find out you are using Penelope, I will ruin your life!" He angrily hiss at my face.

My eyes widen.

"Using Penelope?"

"Penelope is rich. I know she is treating you kindly and buying you alot of stuff."

"Excuse me?" My eyebrow arch.
"When did I leech off of her?"

"Dont think I didnt saw that limited edition pin on your plastic bags!"

Pak

"That is given to me by my friend! Next time you accuse me, make sure you have some evidence!" I push him away and walk triumphantly.

Im not really angry.
To be honest I am glad he cared for Penelope.
But in my past life, Penelope is still single at the age of 34. If that is so, then this guy doesnt like Penelope or he likes her but didnt pursue her.
If that is so then he should be stimulated.

"Um, sorry. He is not often like that." Harold.

"What happened?" Penelope ask.

I raise a brow.

"Nothing much. Your dear Denver just told me that I am using you and makes you buy things for me. And he said You gave me the limited edition pin on my plastic bag." I cross my arm.

If that is so then It is either I push them together or pull them apart so Penelope can have a normal love life.

"What? You dare insult my friend!"

Denver didnt look sorry and just ignore Penelope's attempt to talk to him.

"Denver! Talk to me! Not because I made a mistake before doesnt mean Im always wrong! Kara is my bestfriend! My bestfriend. And for the record, I lied to her but she still keeps me by her side. She supports me and gave me strenght. Look at me. I am changing for the better and that is due to her encourgement! If you slander her one more time...one more time..."

"ONE MORE TIME WHAT?"

"I will cut ties with you!"Penelope glares at Denver.

Denver angrily grab Penelope's arm.

"When I am the most loyal to you."
He said and looks very hurt then he run to his room and slammed the door.

Penelope's knees gave in and she kneel on the floor.
I went to her side.

"Kara..I...Did I hear it right?"

"What did you hear?"

"I heard him saying he likes me."

"You heard it wrong. That is not the exact words."

"Then what?"

"He said he wants to marry you."

"Oh?"

"Yes."

Harold on the side laughs and carry the plastic bags on the kitchen.

A/N:

10:54 am?????
Time fly too past..
Damn!