Quinjet

The mission was successful. Almost. But most of the Avengers are injured, including Tony. The only ones left unhurt was Steve, Clint and Peter. But even the two adults barely had any strength left in them. So carefully, one by one, Peter assisted them inside the Quinjet before the Hydra soldiers found them and everything would be too late.

Once inside, Peter took off his mask and walked over to the pilot's seat to try and figure out how it works. Soon enough, he saw a hand scanner and remembered the time where Clint showed him how to work the Quinjet.

"Pete." Tony's voice rang out as he tried to adjust himself in a more comfortable position but his broken rib didn't help too much, "I forgot to tell you voice activation password so you're gonna have to guess it since I pretty much kinda forgot it but I know you'll find out what it is."

"And you gotta hurry, son. I think they'll catch up soon if you don't hurry up." Steve said as he tried to catch his breath before putting his shield down but made sure to hold Mjolnir in case someone was approaching.

Without giving it another thought, Peter nodded and put his hand on the scanner. Soon enough, a robotic voice rang out inside the Quinjet.

"Voice activation required."

"Peter Parker."

"Access Denied."

"Uh... Parker, Peter?"

"Access Denied."

"Spider-Man."

"Access Denied."

"The Amazing Spider-Man?"

"Access Denied."

"Underoos?"

"Access Denied."

Peter looked back at Tony who gave him a shrug. He grunted and rolled his eyes and proceeded to try and see how the Quinjet would work.

"Spiderling?"

"Access Denied."

"Spiderboy?"

"Access Denied."

Suddenly, Peter immediately remembered something that Tony always used to get on his nerves. Whenever Tony used that name just to tease him, it never failed to make Peter annoyed. And the fact that Tony probably made it his voice activation password made him want to give the old man a piece of his mind.

With a deep sigh, Peter would speak again to the computer.

"Peter Tingle." He said in a monotonous tone that caused Clint to snort.

"Welcome, purest Avenger." The computer replied causing Peter to beam now that the Quinjet has started running. He ignored Tony and Clint's laugh as he watched the door close shut in time for the soldier's to find them.

Steve and Nat finally recovered enough to fly the jet and get them out of the site before Peter finally sat down and gave Tony a not so pleased look.

"What?" Tony asked.

"Peter Tingle? Really?"

"Well, it's not my fault May called your spider senses like that. I'm surprised you even guessed it right." Peter rolled his eyes and decided to approach Tony and sit down beside him.

"Are you hurt?"

"Does a broken rib count?"

"Well, obviously, Mr. Genius-Billionaire-Playboy-Philanthropist, it's broken for a reason."

"Since when did you get sassy like that?" Peter laughed and gave Tony a shrug.

"I just learned from the best."