❥ Prologue

|||||

Its the love that goes through hardest trials and survives that's worth having

|||||

Sonakshi sat facing Aadyanth who had blood & sweat dripping from his face ceaselessly. His body was covered with bruises. He could hardly blink or breath. The evil glint on her face soon turned into a pleasant smile when she saw his feeble attempts to break the ties through which he was bound to the chair. His face held no emotions but his eyes had a lot to say like every time.

"So sad Aadyanth! But what to do when you clearly asked for this. Now you might have realized the consequences of messing with Sonakshi Rathode Singhania" She dragged a chair & sat facing him with a dispassionate smirk glued on her face.

"Trust me, this is exactly how I fantasized you ever since we ran into each other. You have no idea, how good your blood reeks" She whispered sniffing his bloodied face like a hungry predator.

Her sudden step made him astounded more than ever. He was stupefied by the audacity of the lady before him, for the second time in the day. She kept giving him newer reasons to prove that she wasn't any typical woman who would hide or black out at the sight of blood.

Instead she pretended to find pleasure in gambling with it. Her moves were unpredictable. But he was never going to give her the satisfaction of winning over him. She might be ahead of him in money & man power but he was emotionally formidable enough to face all her advances with ease.

He genuinely smiled admist the pain that shot through his nerves with the only intention of triggering her again. If there was something that could put her off, it was his ability to smile regardless of the tortures hurled at him. He had been doing the same ever since forever, much to her annoyance. It was his way of acting ignorant to her approaches. If she thought thrashing the shit out of him would make him kneel down infront of her, she was highly mistaken.

"This man can smile even during the most distressing state!" Sonakshi thought running her hand frustratedly through her semi curly locks.

How she wanted to see him devoid of that victorious smile for atleast once. But that seemed impossible! He had the power to win over her without even trying while she had to use all her influence to get him seated almost lifelessly infront of her. Her face was now deep red stained indicating how furious she was. No matter how hard she tried to put him down, she would end up feeling like a loser.

"I will make sure, Sonakshi Rathode Singhania soon becomes Sonakshi Aadyanth Vikaas" He slightly winked at her breaking the momentary silence & her thoughts.

The sudden confession stunned Sonakshi to a great deal. What was with him & his back to back intimate remarks directed at her? She would rather die than being closely associated with him in any means. She trembled a little as he stared directly into her eyes as if looking through her soul.

His words enraged her beyond limits. It was too much for her to take in. Here she thought, he would seek forgiveness for what he did to her & beg her to set him free all the while but this man was something else. He had the nerve to speak against her even after foreseeing his own death & that was what she loathed the most about him. That was it. She clenched her fists in fury as she lost even the last string of her patience.