Tell Me [ch.9]

Alright, I'm in.

I look around to see what realm I ended up this time.

Upon seeing the water, and the ship wrecked boats, I came to the conclusion that this realm was the swamp.

I cracked my knuckles and shook my hands, readying myself. Needed to get pumped.

Needed to fuck.

God this was so weird.

I started my search, I went to the big boat first. 

I could see Meg on the generator, she saw me and fled. 

You aren't escaping me bitch.

She tried throwing a pallet down to stun me, but I flew over it. I grabbed her shoulders and stabbed her. I carried her to the hook nearest to me.

I thought I felt someone watching me. I turned around with Meg still on my shoulders struggling to get off. I saw something blue move in the distance.

I placed Meg on the hook, and she let out a scream. Fucking screams.

If the blue was Quentin... then he'd have to wait..

I went towards the woods, the opposite direction from where I saw the blue. I needed to give him a chance.

I walked with a fast pace in the little wooded area, looking for any sign of victims.

I stopped in my tracks when I heard breathing, I took a chance and went behind a tree and stabbed without seeing what was actually there.

She let out a yelp, and she ran.

Claudette.

I chased after her. I felt ready to stab again, I grabbed at her pony tail and yanked her back. This allowed me to stab her properly.

I hoisted her up onto my shoulder and again went to look for another hook. 

I noticed Meg had gotten off the hook by the time I picked up Claud.

I found a hook for Claud and set her on it. I kicked the generator that sounded like it was about to be finished next to it as well.

After doing that, I heard a generator blow up. I smiled. I went towards the direction that it came from.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw who was standing there.

Quentin..

"I.." He started to say. I waited for him to speak whatever he wanted.

"I did that on purpose... to bring you here.." He looked nervous.. and angry..?

"You... what?" I questioned.

"We need to talk" He said, no.. he commanded me, "Right here, right now..hold off the stabbing please"

"I'm all ears" I said with a toothy grin, but he couldn't see it anyway because I had a mask covering my face. I sheathed my knife.

"Why??" He asked, was he going to cry?

"Why did you lie to me? Why did you do that to me? What...What sick game have you turned this into???"

"Uhhh.. I ",  Was all I could say. If I do tell him, then it's going to sound crappy. He'll just hate me.

I heard a generator become fully repaired in the distance.

I sighed.

"Quen, I'll have to come back to you I need to.. uh.. y'know" I said as I started to leave, but he grabbed my shoulder.