Forgive Me [ch.8]

It takes the form of your mother.

But twisted.

With red spider leg hair, and shark tooth teeth.

That was the entity.

I was afraid to look at first, but...

It was the only way I could see my mother again.

Even if it wasn't the true form.

I haven't seen her since I was six.

It was calm yet terrifying to look at her, the Entity.

I felt guilt, massive guilt. I don't want to be tortured again.

I can't I won't.

I'll beg.

Fuck, I'll beg.

I immediately got to my knees and started begging.

"P-Please don't hurt m-me.. I'm nothing, I'm not w-worth your time" I cried, "I'll d-do better next time, no more feelings I sw-swear".

"Forgive me.. oh forgive me!"

I looked like an imbecile.

Imagine, the leader of a group of killers, literally begging like a little bitch.

"There'll be no need for that" It said.

My heart stopped.

I'm so fucked.

"I actually came to say that you impressed me, but also failed me."

"h-huh..?" I brought my head up to look at it.

"You invoked a spark of new hope into a survivor, Quentin"

I gulped.

"But you only had a cypress mori that round."

Fuck, she's/it's/they're right..fucking stupid David.

"I have a proposition for you...hmm no, you will."

"You know I feed off the survivor's hope right?"

"Y-yes.." 

"Then this will be a win/win for both of us, more of a win for me." It chuckled, " If this works then I won't be needing to keep grabbing up new victims left and right."

What..?

"Oh I know you're confused, but don't worry. You'll like it." It grinned so wide that I thought it was making a reference to the Grinch.

Then, in a blink of an eye a puff of black smoke rose behind her, it took shape of a human and walked over to me. As it got closer, it started forming into.. Quentin. It had the same black eyes from my recent wet dream. I froze.

"You know you want him" They both said in unison, both their mouths moving at the same pace and same time.

"For the next trial you're in, I grant you, and I urge you...to release your lustful desires" It said.

wHAT?-

My face contorted in confusion.

"You mean..?" I started to ask.

The fake Quentin grabbed at his own crotch and started moaning, "OOooo!" The impostor cooed and smiled at my terror.

"Yes," The Entity's eyes were sharply looking at mine.

This was so fucked.

"I know this isn't the norm, or anything expected," It held my chin as it said this.

"But you wouldn't want to disappoint your mother would you?" It looked deep into my eyes, probably deep enough into my soul. In my chest, I felt the sharp sensation of a thousand knives. I roared in pain, and pleaded for it to stop.

"Do as I tell." It's grip on my chin started to tighten and the nails dug into my skin.

"Tell no one of this, make it discrete, only the victim and you shall share this story" It let go of my chin and turned away. The sharp knives ceased my body, and left me to pant on the floor.

"Feel free to practice on that dummy over there." It said as it walked through the door, not opening it, but fazing through it and disappeared.

I got up onto my knees and grasped at my hair, an attempt to calm me down.

"Aww, is poor baby Frankie too nervous?" I could see it smiling in front of me.

"Shut up" I tiredly spat at him.

"Oh if you insist.." And just like that it stopped making noise. I looked at it, and it seemed like it was on mute. Good.

I was terrified. Am I just a toy now? I mean, I knew I was before when I first showed up here, but..now all of me? I can't just have a secret, or a feeling to myself anymore?

I didn't feel like practicing on that fake dummy. I felt like running my own knife through my head.

"Fuck off" I told it as I went to stand up. I still needed to clean off and prepare for the next trial.

I went to remove my boxers, and that's when the the incubus latched itself onto me, holding onto my waist. "FUCK OFF" I screamed at it, and I pried it's hands away from my body. "WHY DON'T YOU GO IN THE CORNER AND LEAVE ME ALONE".

Fake Quentin shrugged his shoulders and smiled, but it did as it was told.

Fuckin' finally.

I reached into my wardrobe for a new pair of underwear. Then I rushed on a pair of pants and my varsity jacket. My shoes became equipped too. Then I went to my desk . I looked to the left to see the impostor sitting in the corner, I glared at it and put my mask on. I grabbed my mask and looked at the time, still 25 minutes left to go.

As.. much as I hated to say it, I wanted to investigate the impostor a bit more than my dream allowed me to.

This part would be just for science. Strictly business.

I groaned as I learned what I was about to say to it.

"....Hey" I called to it. It turned over and looked at me. It smiled like the evil it was.

"Get up and stand in front of me" I commanded.

It did as instructed. I looked it over.

I sighed, "Take your clothes off."

It smiled again, and started taking it's clothes off quickly.

"Hey! Do it slow.." My cheeks tinged a bit pink at this.

But it did as was commanded. 

First it slid off the blue button up, then the black shirt.. I could see it's chest, it was..muscular, but it was torn. I cold see scarred slashes that were grouped in 3's. Were those caused by Kruger? Gosh.. I .. I could see why Quentin was deeply afraid of him.

The incubus started to unbuckle it's belt, it sent shivers down my spine as I remembered my dream. Then it dropped the belt, clattering to the floor. The pants were evacuated from it's body. What was left still on him were his underwear and beanie. It stopped before going further. It was learning. Thanks for waiting for my call. I braced myself and allowed him to take it off.

My eyes started slow, seeing the happy trail on his belly leading down to his...junk.

Could I really get off to another man's.. y'know?

Damn.

What the fuck has my life come to?

"Alright, thanks" I said, and I soon felt the fading feeling.

Time for another trial.